Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three updates have been released for Windows just the past few days. What about Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac Three updates have been released for Windows just the past few days. What about Mac?

I have not been able to download a single movie on Netflix, Peacock or Roku in weeks! As a matter of fact, I can't even log in to Netflix and Roku. Why are you treating your Mac customers like this??? Is our money not good enough for you??? That's does not seems to be the problem, because you love to take our hard-earned money. Why are we not worthy of your customer support? I wanna know.

You've released three consecutive updates for Windows!!! Three!! That's very disrespectful, it's a slap in the face to every Mac user.

Am only guessing here, but the specific updates to Windows versions are probably Windows specific issues. I was using a version over a month old and able to use all those services. Just updated due to Prime API updates breaking things.

Comment

Honestly, the problems are just getting worse and they’re introducing new modules. Be thankful you don’t have the updates yet.
      Last edited by Dula87; 04-20-2024, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Honestly, the problems are just getting worse and they’re introducing new modules.
        Just to set the record straight, no new modules have been added since 12/15/2023 which was ITVX. All the other streamer sites listed in the changelog since then are non-DRM sites added to/by yt-dlp (YouTubeToMP3Process.exe) and became part of the M3U8 and DASH modules. Every other stream downloader program (110 or so at last count at videohelp.com) that uses yt-dlp, also gained downloadability of those sites, as well.

Comment

Mac users are few and far between, and Windows is available to more users. Fab cant even satisfy the Windows users imagine how lost they are with Mac software.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            Just to set the record straight, no new modules have been added since 12/15/2023 which was ITVX. All the other streamer sites listed in the changelog since then are non-DRM sites added to/by yt-dlp (YouTubeToMP3Process.exe) and became part of the M3U8 and DASH modules. Every other stream downloader program (110 or so at last count at videohelp.com) that uses yt-dlp, also gained downloadability of those sites, as well.
            cat, can you help me getting yt.dlp last version and replace the original from streamfab?

Comment

No, I can't. The SF Developers take the yt-dlp source code and add in two specific StreamFab commands, and then compile it into a file they call YouTubeToMP3Process.exe. You can not simply rename yt-dlp to YouTubeToMP3Process, it will not work.

Comment

ohh okey. because some videos i want to download got DRM error protection but if a use just yt-dl it works lol.. anyway, thanks.. this guys will kill this program, only stupid and uselss updates..

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  Mac users are few and far between, and Windows is available to more users. Fab cant even satisfy the Windows users imagine how lost they are with Mac software.
                  Well, that's very sad. I guess it's time to find a company that offers a better service, then.

Comment

Working...
                  X