Three Months NOW!!! and still no development for Channel 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 4 Three Months NOW!!! and still no development for Channel 4

I'm getting pretty fed up now...........
    There has been no development in trying to fix the DRM issue over the past 3 months with Channel 4...
    I have listed 12 series I would like to download and it's still impossible as usual it analyses forever without doing anything..
    Worst of it is DVDFab main website is still trying to sell this Channel 4 module with the statement "The industry's only one that supports downloading the latest content currently. The first one upgrades all download features following the widevine DRM update. The best one supports 1080p/Atmos high-quality downloads with the 99% success rate and fastest speeds.​"
    Utter Bull***t
    Now since 6.1.7.4 has been released it is also impossible to download in Netflix as has been reported before in this forum.
    I feel like a lifetime licence was a complete waste, at least if I had purchased a subscription I could have cancelled it......

It's strange that channel 4 doesn't work, there's even a public python script , 4-5 months old and it still works, I wonder why with streamfab channel 4 doesn't work.

Comment

Everyone thinks the channel they like best should be the first one fixed. Well, none of them are fixed, so I guess waiting to see if it ever happens is the thing to do.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbybear747 View Post
        I'm getting pretty fed up now...........
        There has been no development in trying to fix the DRM issue over the past 3 months with Channel 4...
        I have listed 12 series I would like to download and it's still impossible as usual it analyses forever without doing anything..
        Worst of it is DVDFab main website is still trying to sell this Channel 4 module with the statement "The industry's only one that supports downloading the latest content currently. The first one upgrades all download features following the widevine DRM update. The best one supports 1080p/Atmos high-quality downloads with the 99% success rate and fastest speeds.​"
        Utter Bull***t
        Now since 6.1.7.4 has been released it is also impossible to download in Netflix as has been reported before in this forum.
        I feel like a lifetime licence was a complete waste, at least if I had purchased a subscription I could have cancelled it......
        What shows? C4 has been working for what i want

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          Everyone thinks the channel they like best should be the first one fixed. Well, none of them are fixed, so I guess waiting to see if it ever happens is the thing to do.
          The ONLY modules that were mentioned in official conversation with Jack and me about DRM were Amazon and Netflix. At one point I made an attempt at pushing Peacock because of the large number of NBC TV shows, one of which was my wife's favorite soap opera. I was ignored and never replied to.
          In another message I told Wilson to forget about Amazon and Netflix for now and concentrate on other modules that might be easier to crack, thus making at least some people happy. I never got replied to that one either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

The ONLY modules that were mentioned in official conversation with Jack and me about DRM were Amazon and Netflix. At one point I made an attempt at pushing Peacock because of the large number of NBC TV shows, one of which was my wife's favorite soap opera. I was ignored and never replied to.
            In another message I told Wilson to forget about Amazon and Netflix for now and concentrate on other modules that might be easier to crack, thus making at least some people happy. I never got replied to that one either.
            I appreciate you trying, I do, but as I said before, if they don't know how to fix it, your asking is useless. I also said, and I will say it again, being a Mod on a good forum is hard, but being a Mod on a forum where the developers do not know how to fix anything is impossible. You are out here with the customers taking a beating for their ineptitude. Once the original program broke, the one they bought from Y2Mate, the developer from that program was gone. It was working for a while but they never considered what they were going to do when the DRM issues changed. Now they are in trouble and can't fix it. You and Jack took all the flack because you were honestly trying to help the customers, not your customers, their customers, and you explained above how they treated you. Lesson learned.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I have been trying to download;
              Sløborn, Series 2
              Revival, Series 1
              Sweetheart, Series 1
              The Team, Series 1
              Top Dog, Series 2
              Red Door, Series 3
              The Drought, Series 1
              Pandora, Series 1
              Reindeer Mafia, Series 1
              The Defence, Series 55
              Arctic Circle, Series 2

All in World Drama (Walter Presents)
              Everything since 25 January just will not download SF just analyses forever
              Really guys it needs a fix. if you can fix ITVX you can fix this, at least it's possible to download Amazon although painfully slow and Netflix was working until v6.1.7.4 when they broke it again. But I'm sure with the worldwide demand they will try and fix that pretty quick..
              But come on what about the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Totally Agree - I want my CH4 back too

Comment

Well, it's the 25th here in the great state of Misery (MO, US). Today marks three whole months with nothing for something. Three months. Doesn't sound that long, unless of course you're waiting on someone else to do what they are SUPPOSED to do so you can do what you want to do. I don't know how it is on the other side of the world but I've been in supervisory positions and no employee who did absolutely nothing lasted even three weeks much less three months. Hell, once I got fired for firing the boss's lazy ass son.

What's the point of firing someone when they've ALREADY got their paycheck?
                  An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
                    It's strange that channel 4 doesn't work, there's even a public python script , 4-5 months old and it still works, I wonder why with streamfab channel 4 doesn't work.
                    You need a degree to deal with all that python,scripting stuff, I have never been able to figure it all out.

Comment

Film4 showed a movie in HD that's not out on bluray and not available in HD anywhere else not even to rent or buy so I'm pissed off that the module still doesn't work and now the film is not available on C4 anymore.
                      Will anyone be dumb enough in the future to ever pay for a new module ever again?

Comment

The sad truth is yes. It's not that they'd be dumb to, it's that they are uninformed or more likely misinformed. The link to the forums is at the very bottom of the page in small print and most people are unaware of how much a forum can tell you about a product. You have to scroll past 10 yards of misleading fluff to find the link.

At least there is a 7 day money back guarantee for a monthly license and a 30 day for the lifetime. However, I have never spoken with anyone who has actually exercised that guarantee.

And whatever they do I hope they don't talk to Diana.
                        An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

I have to say that I agree about Channel 4 - and it was why I joined - just over a week before the DRM change - I find a few series that I can download - but most - Naaah!

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
                            The sad truth is yes. It's not that they'd be dumb to, it's that they are uninformed or more likely misinformed. The link to the forums is at the very bottom of the page in small print and most people are unaware of how much a forum can tell you about a product. You have to scroll past 10 yards of misleading fluff to find the link.

At least there is a 7 day money back guarantee for a monthly license and a 30 day for the lifetime. However, I have never spoken with anyone who has actually exercised that guarantee.

And whatever they do I hope they don't talk to Diana.
                            I got a refund. I got Streamfab before it was known as that. But it was abysmal. Netflix downloads cut off early , Disney often failed and it was so unreliable I felt it wasn't worth the money so I got a refund but the program continued to work for a full year. By the time that happened there had been improvements so I paid for a life time licence only to find that because there had been a break between original payment and the final one that I had unknowingly missed some kind of deadline which meant that I had to pay for all new modules. A ripoff, specially as we are now in the situation where those extra modules don't work.
                            As others have said I think we're at the end of Streamfab which is odd because surely if Anystream can sort things out why can't Streamfab? But its a shot in the foot of the streamers. If I can't use either of the programs to download I simply won't bother. I ended my Netflix sub months ago and now getr Prime on a month by month basis .

Comment

can Anystream download channel 4 UK ?

Comment

Working...
                              X