Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Plus, Netflix, Amazon & Hulu failures 6.7.1.4

I am no longer able to download video from the following:
    Disney+ which was working a few days ago now errors out after starting the download
    Netlfix never moves beyond waiting to download. It also requires me to login again everytime I restart StreamFab
    Hulu worked a few days ago as well. But today failes just like Disney+
    Amazone won't analyze anything at all anymore video's just start playing when selected

I am in the USA and have attached logs.

Logs are attached here because it signed me out while writing the above post
    Attached Files

Comment

I only have access to Amazon but 6167 works if you try videos before the drm change.
      It's also said 6170 and 6173 may work.

I don't see others reporting Hulu or Disney maybe they will come or maybe there are other versions that work for them still.

I gave up on 6174, for now, because the shows on Amazon I get are on break. Sadly only 6174 gets shows with the seasons and episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
        I am no longer able to download video from the following:
        Disney+ which was working a few days ago now errors out after starting the download
        Netlfix never moves beyond waiting to download. It also requires me to login again everytime I restart StreamFab
        Hulu worked a few days ago as well. But today failes just like Disney+
        Amazone won't analyze anything at all anymore video's just start playing when selected

I am in the USA and have attached logs.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	441389
        works fine here SF 6.1.7.4

Could it be that you have a re-encode running in the background? - closing SF while re-encoding sometimes doesn't kill this process which my have side effects​

Is it Shogun you have problems with? It also works, so there is hope that Disney isn't broken yet :-)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	441390

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
          Logs are attached here because it signed me out while writing the above post
          I get logged out within a minute all the time as well. Some dumbass admin tried to say I was on Cloudflare and should be using Comcast. I am using Comcast. Most of what you get from the Admins is crap.

Comment

I don't have a re-encode going as I restarted my computer to clear everything. I downloaded shogun yesterday the last episode no issues from Hulu. Today it fails along with Disney+ which starts downloading then fails after the download finishes with error code 702. I'm trying to download the latest bad batch and x-men 97 neither episode completes.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	436
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	441398

Comment

The program won't even check for updates anymore. When I tell it to check nothing pops up or happens.

Comment

I just reinstalled the program and correction it's 6.1.7.4 and now Disney+ completes the download along with the others except for Netflix which keeps signing me out

Comment

Working...
                X