Cannot sign into my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot sign into my account

After finishing some downloads I shut down the program. When I try to open it again it logged me out (deactivated/deauthorized) and I can't sign in. Also can't sign in to the member center. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, looks like their server is down. Now it just won't open (stuck in the "accessing server information" stage)

Comment

same here - it seems as if everything is going down the drain
      Last edited by peter777; 04-26-2024, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Its back up. The new version 6.1.7.5 is screen recording Netflix. Sad.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          Its back up. The new version 6.1.7.5 is screen recording Netflix. Sad.
          Netflix is still downloading normally for me. Perhaps only specific regions are affected? I even was able to download one I was getting failures with on the previous version (Parasyte: The Grey). Still some that it can only download in SD though, like Across the Spider-Verse. It might still be using a re-encode, I'm not sure, but its definitely a download and not a screen record.

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post

Netflix is still downloading normally for me. Perhaps only specific regions are affected? I even was able to download one I was getting failures with on the previous version (Parasyte: The Grey). Still some that it can only download in SD though, like Across the Spider-Verse. It might still be using a re-encode, I'm not sure, but its definitely a download and not a screen record.
            and how can you tell it's not a screen record? I always like to learn new things and prove programs wrong that say it is a screen record. Not only is this a new screen record it's the only possible way for them to use Atmos Sound, which can be downloaded with 540p resolution. They download the sound separately and hope to mux the sound and video in a manner that doesn't have a few-second differential.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I can tell by the fact that 45 minutes of 1080p content is downloading in less then 5 minutes at around 8mbps. Also there is no content playing in the background as it does so, just the Netflix category browser.

Comment

Working...
              X