Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just keeps getting better and better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just keeps getting better and better....

Click image for larger version  Name:	SF.png Views:	0 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	441573

After updating to 6.1.75Setup a few downloads across a few services. Got one movie to work - and it was a new title on Netflix (wow!). All the rest - Error Code 702. So I close the software. Then I relaunch it. Then I get a error code that the theme crashed. And I got this screen instead....

<SIGH>

Looks just like the UI crash jackryan09 posted about running SF on a cloud hosted machine. His issue was part of SF was being blacklisted by the hosting company. I suspect an over zealous anti virus could also quarantine components as well.

I recently upgraded to latest version StreamFab 6.1.7.3, now I am facing some UI issues. The screenshots and Logs are attached below. Please fix this Screenshots: (https://ibb.co/Gp4VGsd) (https://ibb.co/SwGZQ9w) (https://ibb.co/5GBn69F) Logs:- &#8203;
    An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Originally posted by walker189 View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	SF.png Views:	0 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	441573

After updating to 6.1.75Setup a few downloads across a few services. Got one movie to work - and it was a new title on Netflix (wow!). All the rest - Error Code 702. So I close the software. Then I relaunch it. Then I get a error code that the theme crashed. And I got this screen instead....

<SIGH>
      What is that screen? I cannot read your screenshot. Is it a Fab screen?
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Yup. What's left of the main screen when you first launch it. Look back at jackryan09 's post. He was trying to run SF on a hosted virtual machine and the hosting company was blacklisting one or more of SFs processes.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

What is that screen? I cannot read your screenshot. Is it a Fab screen?
          It's the StreamFab screen without a GUI overlay. Image is of the Home page on launch. Buttons on the left are the Tabs - YouTube, All Services, Downloading etc

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
            Yup. What's left of the main screen when you first launch it. Look back at jackryan09 's post. He was trying to run SF on a hosted virtual machine and the hosting company was blacklisting one or more of SFs processes.
            I'll check his post - but not a hosted VM. This is my personal desktop - same one I've been using for 3+ years. Only popped up today after one completed download after updating to 6.1.75

I did a new download and install and it fixed it - but using the default skin instead of the dark skin - maybe it was just a bug with dark skin

Comment

If it does it again take a look at your anti virus if you have one installed. It may be detecting a false positive. Had that once with DVDFab, the AV said it was malware.

Never used the dark skin. You know SF, they like to keep us on our toes.

I use a free program called MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility by Raymond Lin to do checksums on the downloads. That way I know the download was good.

Comment

I have seen it too (On a discord channel):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	106.6 KB ID:	441591

Comment

Well after fresh download and reinstalling, default GUI loads and I actually downloaded 2 - yes TWO - movies on Netflix, including a brand new one (Rebel Moon Part 2) and Fallout on Amazon (which was a 702 error when I tried earlier)

Comment

Originally posted by walker189 View Post
                    Well after fresh download and reinstalling, default GUI loads and I actually downloaded 2 - yes TWO - movies on Netflix, including a brand new one (Rebel Moon Part 2) and Fallout on Amazon (which was a 702 error when I tried earlier)
                    Was it being DOWNLOADED or RE-ENCODED?

Comment

Working...
                    X