No announcement yet.

Now YouTube has problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Now YouTube has problems.

YouTube & CH4 downloader is struggling as well now with downloading from today (01/05/24), Either gets stuck on analysing or stuck on waiting to download. (tested on win7, 10 & 11 fresh installs 6.1.7.1-6.1.7.5). And scheduled recordings have disappeared.

Said videos download fine on other downloaders. (e.g. allmytube)

What's happening with this once fantastic bit of software that we have all paid good money for??
    Is it he software thats gone or are ISPs blocking any traffic ??
    Are we going to get money back or any subscriptions extended free???

A+,N+,MCP, MCSA

Originally posted by PBM72 View Post
    YouTube & CH4 downloader is struggling as well now with downloading from today (01/05/24), Either gets stuck on analysing or stuck on waiting to download. (tested on win7, 10 & 11 fresh installs 6.1.7.1-6.1.7.5). And scheduled recordings have disappeared.

Said videos download fine on other downloaders. (e.g. allmytube)

What's happening with this once fantastic bit of software that we have all paid good money for??
    Is it he software thats gone or are ISPs blocking any traffic ??
    Are we going to get money back or any subscriptions extended free???

A+,N+,MCP, MCSA
    Have you found different software that will work with CH4, I would definately be interested to know :-)

Comment

Originally posted by whitesnake View Post

Have you found different software that will work with CH4, I would definately be interested to know :-)

Anything that you don't have to log in to play, AllMyTube should work, It works for BBC iPlayer, Some ITVx stuff and a handful of other websites.
      But is SF don't get their act together they will be losing most of their customer base.

A+,N+,MCP, MCSA

Comment

While I just rented a movie on youtube, it was initially having issues. I tried your (e.g.) and it was unable to work, said format of player was incompatible. I did how ever close streamfab and reopen(actually it crashed on trying the rented video) once it re-opened it is now downloading in streamfab, so maybe you just have to keep trying.

Comment

Working...
        X