6.1.8.2 StreamFab CRASH Shudder.Com DRM Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows 6.1.8.2 StreamFab CRASH Shudder.Com DRM Module

The latest version keeps crashing when trying to download a movie from shudder.com Trying to download the movie The Beach House and after analyzing, StreamFab constantly crashes. I am able to save the logs as a Zip file but the crash reporter also crashes and does not allow me to fill out any information.

Attaching screen shot and crash logs.
    Attached Files

Re-uploading crash logs. For some reason they didn't upload last time.
    Attached Files

Comment

do a clean unninstall with https://www.revouninstaller.com/pt/s...load-portable/ and install StreamFab v6.1.8.3 (latest version)

Comment

I did that several days ago when I couldn't install the latest version. The version listed on the main download page was the wrong version. I ended up using Revo twice to completely remove StreamFab. I was able to finally get the correct version and configure it, then as soon as I use it, it crashes.
        The last version worked on the site just fine.

Comment

Just FYI I believe you can also download Shudder movies via Amazon channels.

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
            I did that several days ago when I couldn't install the latest version. The version listed on the main download page was the wrong version. I ended up using Revo twice to completely remove StreamFab. I was able to finally get the correct version and configure it, then as soon as I use it, it crashes.
            The last version worked on the site just fine.
            try the movie via the roku channel - https://therokuchannel.roku.com/deta...cc396be3ecc772
            it works.

Comment

Thank you Zammo and october262 for the suggestions. I'll try that later tonight when I get home! I really appreciate your help!!

Comment

Working...
              X