Missing Episodes on Get Shorty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Video Missing Episodes on Get Shorty

I recently tried to download Get Shorty (on Prime) and noticed that on Season 2, 4 out of 10 episodes are missing, specifically episodes 5,6,8,9:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GetShortyS2.jpg
Views:	1296
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	444766
    My first guess is that as I am downloading H265 by default, these episodes are only available in H264. However even when I switched to H264, both in Settings and in the downloads popup, the missing episodes don't show up.

Has anyone come across this problem before, and is there any way to find the missing episodes?

Originally posted by Jenobi View Post
    I recently tried to download Get Shorty (on Prime) and noticed that on Season 2, 4 out of 10 episodes are missing, specifically episodes 5,6,8,9:

Name:	GetShortyS2.jpg
Views:	1296
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	444766
    My first guess is that as I am downloading H265 by default, these episodes are only available in H264. However even when I switched to H264, both in Settings and in the downloads popup, the missing episodes don't show up.

Has anyone come across this problem before, and is there any way to find the missing episodes?
    are you able to watch the missing episodes in your browser ?? if yes
    the try copying the URL of the missing episode and paste it into streamfabs browser and see
    if it'll download that way.

Comment

Wow, I hadn't realized it, but it seems the answer is "No I can't":

Name:	GetShortyEp5.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	444821
      This is the case with all "missing" episodes.

Thanks for the URL trick, really useful to know for the future.

Comment

Wow, I hadn't realized it, but it seems the answer is "No I can't":

Name:	GetShortyEp5.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	444821
        This is the case with all "missing" episodes.

Thanks for the URL trick, really useful to know for the future.
        do you get the same results with seasons 1 & 3 ??

Comment

In which Prime region Get Shorty available?

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you get the same results with seasons 1 & 3 ??
            Seasons 1 and 3 are fully present, only season 2 has this strange issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
              In which Prime region Get Shorty available?
              It's on the MGM+ Channel, if you have that available in your region. It's available for example in India.

Comment

in US with MGM not available, sorry can't make a test

Comment

It's on the MGM+ Channel, if you have that available in your region. It's available for example in India.
                  can you watch the missing episodes in streamfab ??

Comment

can you watch the missing episodes in streamfab ??
                    Since there's no way to view the link for any missing episode, and since clicking on any season from the search results opens up the StramFab Analyzing dialog, I don't think there's any way to do this is there?

Comment

Since there's no way to view the link for any missing episode, and since clicking on any season from the search results opens up the StramFab Analyzing dialog, I don't think there's any way to do this is there?
                      if you can watch the missing episodes in your regular browser, then there should be a way to download them.
                      and you did buy season 2 correct ??

Comment

if you can watch the missing episodes in your regular browser, then there should be a way to download them.
                        and you did buy season 2 correct ??
                        Ah, no, as I mentioned above, I subscribed to MGM+ on Prime, which includes all seasons of Get Shorty. However those episodes are missing and there is absolutely no way to find the links to them, so I can't even test by dropping the links either in StreamFab or my browser.

Comment

Ah, no, as I mentioned above, I subscribed to MGM+ on Prime, which includes all seasons of Get Shorty. However those episodes are missing and there is absolutely no way to find the links to them, so I can't even test by dropping the links either in StreamFab or my browser.
                          just wonder if the missing episodes being not available is either because the episodes use copyrighted music or country availability
                          or because age restriction. can you access prime on your mobile phone ?? see if the missing episodes show there.
                          Last edited by october262; 06-22-2024, 05:56 PM.

Comment

just wonder if the missing episodes being not available is either because the episodes use copyrighted music or country availability
                            or because age restriction. can you access prime on your mobile phone ?? see if the missing episodes show there.
                            Same problem on my phone. I'll try contacting Amazon/Prime in a few days and see if they can resolve it. I'm fairly sure it's just a glitch at their end, but I'm not holding out too much hope on whether they are able/willing to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                            X