Updates for Mac Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac Updates for Mac Needed

seems like we are always way behind Windows updates. Right now having issues with Netflix, Paramount +, Hulu. seems like when they finally get a release out for Mac only works for a few days before an update is needed somewhere. As for windows has had the update a few weeks already.

right? And on top of that.. you cannot use the Mac license on Windows via an emulator.. Wilson.Wang - the DVD Fab staff need to stop treating StreamFab users like second class citizens.. either maintain updates with the same frequency as Windows users OR allow Mac users to use their license ON the windows version as well..

Comment

The other BIG issue I'm having is the enormous amount of "free Space" needed for the Temp directory... I have 272 GB available!! How is that not enough to download files less than 2 GB?

I've restarted, reinstalled the app, deleted the Temp folder, restarted the Mac... Normally it seems to need about 100 GB of free space for me, but not being able to function with anything more than 50 GB is just a problem.

Comment

I have to agree being that I have ability to put on 5 computer being that I bought the full Mac Version I wish I would be able to use on Mac or Windows really would have been nice since I am not going to buy this twice at that price. as for the space issues not going to complain too much could always add second hard drive for that issue.

Comment

being that they are not putting all the Mac posts on a different spot that the original Forums really is starting to make us Mac users more of an after thought that part of the main group anymore.

Comment

New Mac version released today (I only noticed by visiting the "other" SF forum...)

Comment

I'm really starting to regret my StreamFab for Mac purchase, and tempted to demand my money back. These days most of my download attempts fail at "Analyzing," if I can even get that far. That is not worth $300 to me.

Comment

Working...
              X