Can't Access US Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer is trying to figure out the issue, please kindly wait, thanks.
    Hi Mona: I've just updated my DVD DRM Downloader to the new versio 3.0.0.9 but still got error everytime I open the application. I'm trying to attach the log files here but it says it's too big after I zip it. it's over 2MB. also, when I try to download some episodes, some failed and some don't. I have to re-download those failed ones.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mona: I was wondering if the download speed can be increase from 2X to higher speed so that the downloaded movies can be done quickly. Hope that would be possible in the near future. Also, If you don't mind me asking a favor-as to how to redirect the downloaded movies from the default location to another place, like another hard drive that have plenty of space so that I don't have to copy them or move them after they are downloaded to the default location. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by henen View Post
        Hi Mona: I was wondering if the download speed can be increase from 2X to higher speed so that the downloaded movies can be done quickly. Hope that would be possible in the near future. Also, If you don't mind me asking a favor-as to how to redirect the downloaded movies from the default location to another place, like another hard drive that have plenty of space so that I don't have to copy them or move them after they are downloaded to the default location. Thanks for your patience.
        If I remember they said X4 soon for Netflix. Maybe someone in stay can confirm

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post

If I remember they said X4 soon for Netflix. Maybe someone in stay can confirm
          Thanks Electro007, Hope they can do it soon so that we can enjoy the faster recording and save time waiting.

Comment

We have plan to add higher speed in the future.

To change the output location, please check the Settings window:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	output directory.png
Views:	324
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	389445

Comment

We have plan to add higher speed in the future.

To change the output location, please check the Settings window:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	output directory.png
Views:	324
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	389445
              Hi Mona: Thanks for your valuable instructions. I recently noticed that I'm having issues on downloading the NCIS Season two, three, four and the rest from Netflix site. I was wondering if you can try and take a look at it and see if you have the same issues like I do.

Comment

Does anyone experienced what I've experienced recently that whenever I tried to download Netflix TV show that has several episodes, it cannot do it. if you have any solutions, please share your valuable tips with me, I do appreciate it.

Comment

Does anyone experienced what I've experienced recently that whenever I tried to download Netflix TV show that has several episodes, it cannot do it. if you have any solutions, please share your valuable tips with me, I do appreciate it.
                  are you trying to download the TV show episodes all at once or one at a time ??
                  try downloading the episodes one at a time and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you trying to download the TV show episodes all at once or one at a time ??
                    try downloading the episodes one at a time and see what happens.
                    Yes, october262. Some episodes download okay, but some episode on NCIS like season 2 & others cannot do it. it looks like it's been selective, I wonder why?
                    I tried other movies that do not have episodes, it work fine. I only have issues with those that have seasons with series of episodes.
                    Last edited by henen; 01-26-2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Yes, october262. Some episodes download okay, but some episode on NCIS like season 2 & others cannot do it. it looks like it's been selective, I wonder why?
                      I tried other movies that do not have episodes, it work fine. I only have issues with those that have seasons with series of episodes.
                      For those not downloaded, are there tab or spaces in their filename?

Comment

For those not downloaded, are there tab or spaces in their filename?
                        The ones that I cannot download on NCIS Season 2, 3, 10, and others, they have the same choices like the rest of the NCIS season series, it's just that some cannot be downloaded and some can. it is like a hit and miss. hope you can try it yourself then let me know if you're successful so that I can follow your way. thanks.

Comment

Please list the movie/video links you tried, send all the log files under DVDFab Downloader log folder to us for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is:
                          C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log
                          Thanks.
                          Hi Mona:
                          I would like to let you know that until now, I'm having issues of not being able to download most of the NCIS season's episodes. when I selected them to be downloaded, it won't continue to download so that it can be recorded.I'm giving you an example of the NCIS TV series. Even tried only one episode, it still will not download. but when I selected any movie that do not have episodes, it works perfectly. hope these inability to download TV series can be resolve soon, so that I can continue and enjoy your software

Comment

Hello Everyone: Lately I'm encountering some issues when I try to download movies from Netflix using the DVDFab video downloader with the latest version. I cannot continue on downloading any Netflix movies even after signing out then signing in to my Netflix account or reopining the DVD Video DRM Downloader. Attached is the snapshot that I took on my issues:The screen shows: Pardon the Interruption, your Netflix session has expired, please sign out and sign in again: Error Code: M7111-1857-205000, If you have any solutions, please share your experiences with me and I do appreciate it very much.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone: Lately I'm encountering some issues when I try to download movies from Netflix using the DVDFab video downloader with the latest version. I cannot continue on downloading any Netflix movies even after signing out then signing in to my Netflix account or reopining the DVD Video DRM Downloader. Attached is the snapshot that I took on my issues:The screen shows: Pardon the Interruption, your Netflix session has expired, please sign out and sign in again: Error Code: M7111-1857-205000, If you have any solutions, please share your experiences with me and I do appreciate it very much.
                              I had the same issue the other night. I can't recall what fixed it... BUT I know I deleted the contents of the LOG folder (My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\log) and Cache folder (\My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp\cache). I don't recall what else I did.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

I had the same issue the other night. I can't recall what fixed it... BUT I know I deleted the contents of the LOG folder (My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\log) and Cache folder (\My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp\cache). I don't recall what else I did.
                                Thanks for your quick response, KidJoe. I will try your resolutions and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X