Can't Access US Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mona:
    Here are the issues and error logs for you. to think that I'm using your DVDFab DRM Video Downloader applications ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by henen; 02-21-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Upon researching on the web, I came upon this about the Netflix Error Code on M7111-1957-205000: What is error code M7111 Netflix?
      It means that our systems have detected that you are connecting via a VPN, proxy, or “unblocker” service. Because our content library can vary by region and and these services hide your region, you may not be able to stream some movies and TV shows when connected in this way.

Comment

These errors that I'm submitting, came about when I'm using the DVDFab DRM Video Downloader and trying to copy the Netflix movies and TV Series. Hope there will be a resolution on the DRM Video Downloader applications. It seems like Netflix has blocked the DVDFab DRM Video Downloader applications which prevented the users to stream Netflix on the DRM video apps.

Comment

I have tried downloading to the latest version of the DVDFab Downloader from 3013 to 3016-which make it worse??? Now, I cannot stream and download any Netflix movies nor TV series? so I downloaded my version back to 3013 which allow me to copy some Neflix movies. FYI

Comment

Originally posted by henen View Post
            Upon researching on the web, I came upon this about the Netflix Error Code on M7111-1957-205000: What is error code M7111 Netflix?
            It means that our systems have detected that you are connecting via a VPN, proxy, or “unblocker” service. Because our content library can vary by region and and these services hide your region, you may not be able to stream some movies and TV shows when connected in this way.
            Sorry for the trouble, please attach the latest drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Here are some of the log files
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Can you please specify which files specific and where to find it that you want me to send it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by henen View Post

Can you please specify which files specific and where to find it that you want me to send it to you?
                  start the dvdfab downloader, click settings - open log folder

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

start the dvdfab downloader, click settings - open log folder
                    Hi Mona:
                    Unde the log folder that you wanted-there are several files as follows: CefMedia which has 24,385 KB: drmDownloader -1,663KB: DVDFab_Downloader- 424 KB: qef- 47 KB: qefdrm- 300,455 KB:. Some of them cannot be uploaded for you because it is more than allowed for upload. what shall I do? how should I upload those that are more than allowed for upload? please advise.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello there: Today, I tried to download a TV Series " Billions" from Amazon Prime Movie which I'm a member of and found out that I cannot do it. I've attached the error messgae that pop up from my screen and hoping anyone can take a look at it and guide me how to correct it. I do appreciate for those who responded to my questions and assisted me to resolve my issues.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello there: Today, I tried to download a TV Series " Billions" from Amazon Prime Movie which I'm a member of and found out that I cannot do it. I've attached the error message that pop up from my screen and hoping anyone can take a look at it and guide me how to correct it. I do appreciate for those who responded to my questions and assisted me to resolve my issues.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X