v3.0.1.0 Coach S01E02 download issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v3.0.1.0 Coach S01E02 download issue

I am still getting crashes when I try to download Coach S01E02. I have included my log. I am running version 3.0.1.0.
    Attached Files

Hi, I move your post to a new thread for better checking.
    I have passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, please also post the new log file if you still get the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am able to download the episode now without any crashes. However, when I try to download Coach S01E02 it goes to Coach S09E02. I have an issue created for this on another thread.

Comment

I did notice it crashed after downloading from season 1 coach to season 6. It did not get to the other seasons.

Comment

Here is my log from the crash.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the latest version and try again, I have downloaded the whole TV Show and no crash.

Wilson
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

I did try a few other seasons with no issues. The only issue I have come across is a network issue that lasts a few seconds. I do suggest an automatic retry for this.

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
                  I did try a few other seasons with no issues. The only issue I have come across is a network issue that lasts a few seconds. I do suggest an automatic retry for this.

DRM Downloader will retry 3 times for the video and then report failed if still have the problem.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X