Disney+ not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ not working

Hi Disney+ is not working at the moment when i try to download somthing the page juts sits there and constanstly tries to load
    Attached Files

here are my logs
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm having same issue or it just starts and fails right away. Tried downloading Home Alone and Mulan on v3.0.1.0.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Boink View Post
        I'm having same issue or it just starts and fails right away. Tried downloading Home Alone and Mulan on v3.0.1.0.
        You might have a problem with hard drive space. I notice it does that when hard drive space is low.

Comment

No issues with space, I have several Terabytes available.

Comment

Just an FYI, Tried 3.0.1.1 last night and still have same issue with this.
            Attached Files

Comment

I get the same as well. If I wait long enough I get something went wrong....... message where the video plays. I can't read it all as the season selection blocks it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Boink View Post
                Just an FYI, Tried 3.0.1.1 last night and still have same issue with this.
                I've passed your log file to the developer for analzying.

Comment

I just tried Disney+ with 3.0.1.3 and still have the same issue. It never sees the episodes only the seasons and locks up on the screen in the screen shot attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X