DVD Fab Downloader Pro crshing when trying to download a YouTube Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab Downloader Pro crshing when trying to download a YouTube Playlist

I have the latest version of DVDFab Downloader Pro 3.0.1.5 (Windows 10, fully updated), and when I try to download a playlist from YouTube, DVDFab Downloader Pro crashes. I tried a previous version - same thing happens.

This bug has happened before, so checking to see if anyone else is having this problem again...

Hi, please post the log files, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona, I've tried but the log file is 1.49mb and this forum states I can only post up to 683.6kb.... How else can I get it to you? (Please note: This was a clean log file after I had completey removed every trace of DVDFab Downloader from the system and reinstalled it...)

Comment

Delete the log and then try the download again and after it fails, attach the log here.

Comment

Thanks evilnewbie, much appreciated.

Hi Mona, should be now attached. Please note: the log was created after I did a complete uninstall and sweep of my computer system to remove all DVDFab Downloader entries (Registry etc).

The problem seems to be during the video analysing stage, as this is always the event that causes the problem.

It can happen 2 ways:

1. When I try to download a playlist, the "Analysing Video" window pops up, with the little row of dots that animate along underneath. This window stays on screen for ever. It does not disappear, it simply continues (the longest I let it run for was 14-15 minutes for a playlist of 8 videos, each one about 30 seconds long. I click "Cancel", then try again. to which Downloader waits a couple of seconds and then just shuts down.

2. The second way, the "Analysing Video" window pops up again, but the dots don't animate, and after about 3-4 seconds the application just shuts down.

It does not happen when I download single video's, just on playlists when it tries to analyse the videos in the list.

Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I have passed your report to the developers. Please wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X