Cannot download from Disney+ at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot download from Disney+ at all

Everything I try to download from Disney+ either the video starts playing, then I click download now when the box comes up, and then the page reloads to a spinning wheel, the stream never starts, and I get no movie. Rarely the video will start playing, but usually gets cut off half way through. Star Wars Episode VIII & IX both I only got an hour off, any other movie I try to download is the same. The Mandalorean seemed to work on a previous version of the app, but not now either.

I have a similar problem but happens all sites, not just on D+.

Attach you drm log for better support

Comment

Finde es schade. Habe auch die gleichen Probleme.

Es geht einfach nicht.

Comment

Hi all, sorry that you have a problem using the product, please attach the drmDownloader log file for troubleshooting, thanks.

Comment

I have a case open with logs, supports answer is wait for a functioning version generally. I thought I bought a functioning product. I'm requesting a refund through support, the product doesn't work at all for me. It works on amazon but I don't really care about amazon. I bought it for Disney and it downloaded nothing properly. I tried uninstalling without keeping settings, and removing all logs and traces of DVDfab downloader, reinstalled, but it still fails the same way. I've paid for a lifetime version, only for them to announce right after that they will not be including new versions for this after 2021. It doesn't seem like I'm getting what was advertised to me. Maybe I will try it again once they've got the kinks worked out, but progress doesn't seem to be happening at all for Disney+

Comment

About Disney+ issue, please kindly wait for the coming version.

Comment

Working...
            X