Disney+ 3.0.1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ 3.0.1.5

Disney+ upon selection of certain titles the Downloader screen shows a circle in an endless loop per attached image. On selection of other titles an error appears as follow: "The requested media is not available. Please try again. Error Code 41"

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-02-19_6-26-21.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	390890

I had the exact same problem this morning. It was working fine last night. It failed on both 3.0.1.5 and 3.0.1.6 this morning.

Comment

I forgot to mention that I downloaded Disney Plus directly on the same device and it worked fine.

Comment

I just tested on 3.0.1.6 and its the same issue.

Comment

Same Issue

Comment

Yeah, looks like Disney did something to try to block it.

Comment

Looks like the browser within the application is having a hard time with changes that have been done to content pages on Disney+. Take for instance Wandavision which I am able to select and get the rolling circle screen however if you refresh within the application you briefly see the content describing the series before it loops the circle. I was able to select an older title like Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella trailer and it took a long time remuxing video as if its working on the movie instead of a trailer. Selecting the movie identifies as flora & ulysses however the download fails.

On second attempt the Cinderella movie does download so it's a hit and miss with the way the application is receiving the content for Disney+
              Last edited by fvigo1128; 02-20-2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

If you can re-create the problem... Because the DVDFab Downloader logs accumulate, and can get larger... Its a good idea to visit the log folder (usually My Documents\DVDFab Downloader\log ), delete all files from from there... Then go back into the Downloader app and re-produce the problem, trying with different titles if possible too (logging the same failures from different titles might help them narrow it down). Then go back to the log folder, ZIP up all of the files located there, and upload them with the description of your problem.

Also, I haven't encountered this yet... and I successfully downloaded 4 movies from Disney+ (USA) last night.

So if you have the failure... submitting logs are a good way to give the developers what they need to find/fix it.
                Last edited by KidJoe; 02-20-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I bought the program two days ago. No problems with Netflix but with Disney + it gave me an error 8 times out of 10. For two days I have had the same problem that you mention. I can't even enter the content.

Comment

Hello i have the same like you all error code 41 i can only download like Pixar short Movie ???? but no Movie from Germany

Comment

Hi, just bought the program 2 days ago and same problem for me. No download for Netflix and Disney+. Failure trying download anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
                        Hi, just bought the program 2 days ago and same problem for me. No download for Netflix and Disney+. Failure trying download anything.
                        Sorry that you are having trouble using the problem, please start a new thread posting some links to the movie you tested and post the log files too. Thanks.

Comment

The Disney+ error code 41 issues have been working on, please kindly wait for the coming version and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X