Apple TV+ :- "Ted Lasso" and "For All Mankind" impossible to copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ :- "Ted Lasso" and "For All Mankind" impossible to copy

Fantastic to see Apple TV+ added to the growing list of sources supported by DRM Downloader, however getting something to download is proving to be very, very difficult.
    Namely series Ted Lasso and For All Mankind.
    See the attached zipped log, it contains a log for both titles.

I'm not sure if the developers do tests with the new additions to the supported sites, but from my experiences I guess it would be no.
    Not only can I not download a file for more than 3 minutes, but the failure locks my computer up and forces me to restart it. Not had that experience with any of the other sites.
    My computer is 3 months old with an i5 processor, so it should be able to handle the downloads easily.
    Can you please ask the developers to take a look at the logs?
    Thanks
    Log - for two downloads on AppleTV+.zip

The developer got your log file, they will check. Thanks.

Comment

Have also tried multiple times to download Ted Lasso episoides, but a few seconds in it just stopped and a get a "failed" message. Please advise.

Comment

I also was having trouble recording "For All Man Kind" It would fail after 30 seconds. I later had troble downloading my update to the 3.0.2.2, so I dowloaded it from it directly from the web site and installed it. It ended up being a 64 bit viersion and I had a 32 bit version. I uninstalled the 32 bit version. Then tried the 64 version it works. Thouhgt I would pass that on. I now have a question for the DVDFab Service Team, I only have 10 meg service so I wanted to download as much of the "For All Man Kind" at night as I could. So I set it up marked all to download. checked it the next moring but nothing was there. I need help. please What logs do you need and how do I send them to you? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
          I only have 10 meg service so I wanted to download as much of the "For All Man Kind" at night as I could. So I set it up marked all to download. checked it the next moring but nothing was there. I need help. please What logs do you need and how do I send them to you? Thanks
          Please zip the whole Downloader log folder and send it to us. If it is too large to post in the forum, please send it to my email account, thanks. Please check PM for account info.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Here are my are all my logs zipped from the log folder.
            Attached Files

Comment

Any update imminent for Apple TV+ to allow downloading of episodic content?
              Most recent updates have concerned fixes to HBO Max (which I cannot get in Canada) leaving both Apple TV+ and Paramount+ problems stalled.
              Episodic content on Apple TV+ in nigh impossible to download more than a few minutes of, and although I pay for a Paramount+ account in Canada, all attempts to download a tv series is impossible as the white box the Downloader produces, to choose the episode's, is completely empty.
              Hopefully HBO Max now works well enough that you can move the developers time to getting Apple and Paramount up to a standard that allows Download users to get some content downloaded.
              See my original posts concerning the problems to access the logs provided.
              Not sent as a true criticism, more as an true observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
                Thanks for the quick response. Here are my are all my logs zipped from the log folder.
                In our test, US https://tv.apple.com/us/show/for-all...d=tvs.sbd.4000 downloaded successfully. Please use version 3101 to try again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                  Any update imminent for Apple TV+ to allow downloading of episodic content?
                  Most recent updates have concerned fixes to HBO Max (which I cannot get in Canada) leaving both Apple TV+ and Paramount+ problems stalled.
                  Episodic content on Apple TV+ in nigh impossible to download more than a few minutes of, and although I pay for a Paramount+ account in Canada, all attempts to download a tv series is impossible as the white box the Downloader produces, to choose the episode's, is completely empty.
                  Hopefully HBO Max now works well enough that you can move the developers time to getting Apple and Paramount up to a standard that allows Download users to get some content downloaded.
                  See my original posts concerning the problems to access the logs provided.
                  Not sent as a true criticism, more as an true observation.
                  Please completely remove the curently version , and then use the latest 3101 https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...Downloader_x64 to try again.

We tested https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...urgeon-season/ and it worked
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ20210324154209.png
Views:	699
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	392891

Comment

Sorry Mona but it may work for you, however it does not work for me.
                    I uninstalled the program, installed version 3101, and the result is below.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-03-24.png Views:	0 Size:	193.4 KB ID:	392903
                    Can you have another look at it?
                    Apple TV+ only works for movies and not episodic programs like Ted Lasso and For All Mankind.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by Movies99; 03-24-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

3.0.0.1 is not working for Ted Lasso or Morning Show. I have downloaded the full seasons of See and Mythic Quest successfully but cannot get past 7 minutes of Ted Lasso or Morning Show. Log attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I too am having the same issue with Apple TV. I have the latest version 3.1.0.1. I just uninstalled every thing, deleted all old folders and rebooted. Next I downloaded 3.1.0.1, installed it and I can download movies fine from Apple TV but I still can not download "For All Mankind". I tried downloading the "The Morning Show" just to do some testing to see if the problem was related to only the "For All Mankind", but it too would not download. I tried this yesterday. My Log is attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Okay, we will check again, thanks.

Comment

Update, downloaded version 3.1.0.3 and for me Paramount has not improved.
                            Still cannot choose an episode to download!

Comment

Any update on a fix for some of us that are still having issues downloading episodes from Aplle TV? I unistalled and have the latest version 3.1.0.6, But It still fails on 2 of my computers. Send in logs for both computers. Works fine for on other sites, but Apples TV episodes still fail. Thought I would check back, but have not seem this resolved for some of yet. Any others still having problems with Apple Tv episodes?

Comment

Working...
                              X