HULU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HULU

I just tried Hulu again, I have the non-commercial Hulu with Starz added. When doing American Gods it downloads but picture is froze with sound only playing back file, 720 only 1.12 gb on file. I tried to download other files off of it and it would not. drmDownloader.log qefdrm.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rmcaw52; 03-28-2021, 09:43 PM.

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
    I just tried Hulu again, I have the non-commercial Hulu with Starz added. When doing American Gods it downloads but picture is froze with sound only playing back file, 720 only 1.12 gb on file. I tried to download other files off of it and it would not. [ATTACH]n393156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n393157[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-28 165047.png
Views:	343
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	393159

Comment

That's Hulu with no commercials!

Comment

We receive your feedback, we will check. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, thanks!

DVDFab Forum - New Test Version for Hulu Downloader! Fix the analysis and download problem.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, thanks!

DVDFab Forum - New Test Version for Hulu Downloader! Fix the analysis and download problem.

Wilson
            No difference, still freezes and only plays audio. drmDownloader.log qefdrm.log

Comment

No difference, still freezes and only plays audio. [ATTACH]n393230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n393231[/ATTACH]
              I decided to try another series, The Strain off Hulu. After about starting and closing the program 3 times it finally downloaded the episode with the same results, video freeze with only sound playing. drmDownloader.log

Comment

I decided to try another series, The Strain off Hulu. After about starting and closing the program 3 times it finally downloaded the episode with the same results, video freeze with only sound playing. [ATTACH]n393234[/ATTACH]
                Hi,

Which player you are used for playing back the video? I tried VLC, DVDFab Player 6 and playback well.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Which player you are used for playing back the video? I tried VLC, DVDFab Player 6 and playback well.

Wilson
                  I've just tried other players and it does play on them, it has trouble when playing it on CyberLink PowerDVD 16, I have never had this problem with other video files playing on it!

Comment

Working...
                  X