This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix

Your probably working on it but I'm not getting subtitles after file is downloaded, subtitles are on and show in preview playing. It would be nice also if you could get Netflix to download as fast as the other streaming services, too! Thanks drmDownloader.log qefdrm.log

this is a known issue from the end of February (3.0.1.7 and earlier still work) they've said they're working on fixing it

Comment

Is there any update on this? I was considering purchasing the product, but the subtitles issues will make me wait, as they are a must as my wife is deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by DazzF View Post
        Is there any update on this? I was considering purchasing the product, but the subtitles issues will make me wait, as they are a must as my wife is deaf.
        So far update v 3.1.0.6 seemed to fix it.

Comment

this is NOT fixed in 3.1.0.6 on my end

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
            this is NOT fixed in 3.1.0.6 on my end
            Please wait, developers are working on the new solution for Netflix. Thank you.

Comment

hope we get blazing fast downloads for Netflix

Comment

Has this been fixed yet, would love to purchase the product

Comment

Originally posted by DazzF View Post
                  Has this been fixed yet, would love to purchase the product
                  It was fixed however Netflix updated something that we need to make changes accordingly, please kindly wait. Shall you have a problem please start a new thread. This one is closed. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X