Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloader will not download from any site such as you tube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloader will not download from any site such as you tube.

Many sites I go to listed in the explorer will not download anything. In the past there would be a black download button appear but now that's gone. If by chance it does appear, it downloads a sound file, no video. Many also say failed to analyze video. The streaming services seem to be working much better but regular videos on everything else is pretty much worthless. Anyone else have this issue?

It's about YouTube Downloader, right? Please provide some of the links and post the Downloader log file, we will check.
    As for the download sound file issue, did you click the Download button under the Video tab?

Comment

Mona:
      The Arrow season 7, episode 19 is about 2.1GB, episode 20 is about .85GB. I add episodes to the queue, then select the download button in the lower right hand corner. Not sure where to find the log, will I need to send the whole log or just a portion of it. I did try and download episode 20 again and it showed .85GB again.

Comment

The file size for Quantum of Solace which I downloaded from Netflix the other day was unusually small at around 3gb (1080p, AC3). Other similar movies downloaded under prior versions were at least 6gb. I found it strange even though the movie played fine with excellent video and audio.

Comment

Originally posted by captnvideo View Post
          The file size for Quantum of Solace which I downloaded from Netflix the other day was unusually small at around 3gb (1080p, AC3). Other similar movies downloaded under prior versions were at least 6gb. I found it strange even though the movie played fine with excellent video and audio.
          In the new version, the download method has been changed, it downloads directly from Netflix rather than recording.

Comment

Working...
          X