Amazon downloads audio video out of sync resolution and audio problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon downloads audio video out of sync resolution and audio problems

So I added several movies to my queue and starting the download. All the movies were unusable in that the video and audio were incorrect and out of sync.

I just ran another test download for the movie Peace, Love and Misunderstanding. Logs attached and MediaInfo output attached.

The movie downloads fine using another software product on the same PC so think the StreamFab code is the problem.

Attached Files

We will release a new version this week soon, please kindly wait for that version and then have a try, thanks.

Comment

4.0.0.7 appears to have fixed the audio video sync issue. Still not able to download videos in 1080p/5.1 even though they are available from amazon. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by FreeBird614 View Post
        4.0.0.7 appears to have fixed the audio video sync issue. Still not able to download videos in 1080p/5.1 even though they are available from amazon. Any idea when this will be fixed?
        They still haven't fixed the 1080p download issue? Glad I refunded about a month and a half ago.

Comment

Working...
        X