Disney + issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney + issue

This looks like an old thread, but it seems like it's still active, and is the closest thing to my issue. I am being logged out of Disney + while streaming a batch file. Several episodes will stream and then my computer will start sounding off as the rest of the batch file starts failing one after another. When I investigate, I am always logged out of Disney plus. Is anyone else having this issue? I am trying to stream the Simpsons, and there are 31 seasons.

That was an old thread, and the download method used currently is not the same as the one used back at that time, so I move your post to a separate one.

Please provide some screenshots related to the issue and pose the log files too, we will check. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you,
      I just reset again, so I will have to wait until Disney + logs me out again. That may take several hours. I'll try and get a screen shot of me logged out with the failures in the que, and send a snip of the logs. This may take several hours.

Comment

Here are the files you requested. The log file is just a snip; the whole thing is to big to upload. Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney Screen Shot.jpg
Views:	891
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	398464

Comment

As you can see, I've been logged out, and don't know why.

Comment

When I'm forced out, every episode from that point on will fail unless I can catch it and log back in. As you can also see by the time stamps between the posts, I reset my log in with Disney plus, and it only took two hours to get kicked out again. There is no constant periodicity though. (Just an observation. Hope it helps.)

Comment

Could it be too many devices logged in? Maybe if you have kids they're logged in and then you're logged in on your PC. I'm just throwing that out as a guess.... Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
                When I'm forced out, every episode from that point on will fail unless I can catch it and log back in. As you can also see by the time stamps between the posts, I reset my log in with Disney plus, and it only took two hours to get kicked out again. There is no constant periodicity though. (Just an observation. Hope it helps.)
                try clearing your account from other devices that use disney +, log back in on your computer and then retry downloading your movies
                and see if you still get forced out.

Comment

We are not sure why it happened like this on your end, along with post #7 and #8, please delete the temp folder under path below to try again:
                  C:\Users\Your computer name\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\temp

Comment

Still Logging me out for some reason. If nobody else is complaining about this, I will consider it a local issue on my end. Let me know.
                    Thanks.

Comment

...errr, This is embarrassing; I was just on the main page of the forum, and I can't find where to create a new topic/thread. Can someone please download an episode of the Simpsons (Season 9 or greater.) from Disney + and check the file name for me? Since I last updated, the name of the show, and the name of the episode quit appearing in the file names. IE: Was - The Simpsons - "S01E01 - Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" Now it's just - "S09E01_.mp4". The save folders have changed to reflect this, and episodes are no longer being saved in the series folder. I closed Streamfab and rebooted, but that didn't fix my problem. If someone else doesn't have the same issue, I'll uninstall, wipe all of the log and temp files and reinstall Streamfab. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Since I last updated, the name of the show, and the name of the episode quit appearing in the file names.
                        I believe this is a known issue that is affecting everyone.

Comment

Thanks, I'm kinda glad it's not just me

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post

I believe this is a known issue that is affecting everyone.
                            Yup, and the mods have said this is fixed in the next version. Just waiting on a few other things before it's released I guess

Comment

I was forwarded an article about Disney Plus Logging people out. The person told me that uninstalling the App and reinstalling it worked for her. Unfortunately, I have to use whatever App Streamfab is using to log in. I don' know I I'm having the same trouble on my TV. I've been using my Disney account on Streamfab. Here is a link to the article. The site appears to be clean. https://www.gamerevolution.com/guide...-out-error-fix No other people or devices are using my log in.

Comment

Working...
                              X