StreamFab for Mac (all versions) doesn't fully then locks up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac (all versions) doesn't fully then locks up

SF for Mac initially worked when I first downloaded, starting around v4.0.0. The app has since quit loading properly as the home screen is blank. When I click on Streaming Services I see all the options but if I click on anything the app locks up and I have to force quit. After that the app loader doesn't work at all (no response, doesn't even try to load). I tried clicking on the dark mode switch a couple of times and it seems to go into some kind of developers view where you can see the outlines of all the active click spots, and it promptly locks up as well. I tried reverting to all the previous versions trying to get back to when it sorta worked but now none of the versions will load properly without locking after 1st click. Any idea what's up with this?

I'm on a 2012 MacBook Pro running High Sierra and can't upgrade to any more OS versions

When you removed StreamFab, did you remove all the related files under the Documents?
    Please run the latest version to try again, if still have the same problem, please take a screenshot and show us, also post the StreamFab and drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Nope doesn't work. CleanMyMac removed all evidence of StreamFab, including everything in documents under StreamFab and DvdFab. I reloaded v4.0.1.7 and tried again. Still blank screen on home page (URL display of available websites like YouTube). Still locks up for several minutes but at least this time became active after several minutes. Still no sites listed under home page and still couldn't download anything. I attached the drmDownloader.log and StreamFab.log logs, it won't let me attach more than two items. The screen shot just shows a blank white screen where the web URL's are typically listed

Comment

I will pass the log files to the developer, they will check them first.

Comment

Working...
        X