Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab 4.0.2.4 (win) - dTV not activated, but Tubi is?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 4.0.2.4 (win) - dTV not activated, but Tubi is?

Per the 4.0.2.4 release notes https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ctober-20-2021
    StreamFab 4.0.2.4 Changelog
    New: Introduced the Tubi Downloader module to download Tubi videos as 720p MP4 files with AAC 2.0 audios.
    More Info: https://www.dvdfab.cn/streamfab-tubi-downloader.htm
    New: Introduced the dTV Downloader module to download dTV videos as 720p MP4 files with AAC 2.0 audios.
    More Info: https://www.dvdfab.cn/streamfab-dtv-downloader.htm
    However upon launching StreamFab, while Tubi shows up with the other activated services, dTV shows up as "Free to try"

It was my understanding that if we purchased StreamFab before you changed the license scheme in March, all future (non-adult) services would be included for free. dTV does not appear to be adult, so why is it not activated?

I'm not so much concerned about actually using dTV, as it appears to be Japanese and blocked outside of Japan, but what does concern me is the implication of a new, non-adult, service not being activated and does it mean anything going forward.
    Last edited by KidJoe; 10-20-2021, 02:34 PM.

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    Per the 4.0.2.4 release notes https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ctober-20-2021

However upon launching StreamFab, while Tubi shows up with the other activated services, dTV shows up as "Free to try"

It was my understanding that if we purchased StreamFab before you changed the license scheme in March, all future (non-adult) services would be included for free. dTV does not appear to be adult, so why is it not activated?

I'm not so much concerned about actually using dTV, as it appears to be Japanese and blocked outside of Japan, but what does concern me is the implication of a new, non-adult, service not being activated and does it mean anything going forward.

Same on my end also, I'm sure we'll get it sorted soon.

Comment

24hr later dtv is still not activated for me, purchase date was before March 10th period. I would like to try this streaming service out. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post
        Same on my end also, I'm sure we'll get it sorted soon.
        Yeah, I'm hoping its just a glitch somewhere.

Comment

Most likely because this is a rather popular (non US) channel, they're going to charge more for it. Why? Because, they can
          This is how this company works. Make the rules up as they go along

Comment

Hi,

It's correct from server, please restart StreamFab and check it again.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi,

It's correct from server, please restart StreamFab and check it again.

Wilson
              Thank you. It does show as activated now.

So it was just a server side glitch?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Thank you. It does show as activated now.

So it was just a server side glitch?

Yes, server problem only, forgot add dTV to the website list of the old DRM Video Downloader.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Yes, server problem only, forgot add dTV to the website list of the old DRM Video Downloader.

Wilson
                  Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X