StreamFab 4.0.2.6 HBOMax The Flintstones S03E01 and S03E03 crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 4.0.2.6 HBOMax The Flintstones S03E01 and S03E03 crash

(NOTE: when posting this, there is no option for 4.0.2.6 in the prefix drop down)

In trying to download The Flintstones from HBOMax, when I added Season 3 and start to download, StreamFab says its Parsing data on S01E01, and then the HBOMax downloader closes. Upon restarting it, the download queue doesn't contain the newly added movies.

Process to reproduce...
    1. Open HBOMax downloader
    2. Downloading and Finished queues are clear.
    3. Navigate to The Flintstones and select all of Season 3 and select Add to Queue
    4. Start download
    5. StreamFab will say parsing data
    6. almost immediately the HBOMax module closes down
    7. Re-Start HBOMax downloader
    8. FINSIHED queue is populated by previously downloaded list (that wasn't there when adding The Flintstones).
    9. Downloading queue is EMPTY
    10. The Flintstones are not on either Finished or Downloading queue.

Log is attached.

UPDATE: since doing the above, I selected all Season 3, unchecked S03E01, and then added to queue. It downloaded S03E02 fine, but failed the same way as above on S03E03. LOG for this is not attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KidJoe; 11-08-2021, 04:46 PM.

Thanks for the detailed info, we will check.

Comment

Please update to the latest 5.0.0.4 and try again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Please update to the latest 5.0.0.4 and try again, thank you.
        After updating to 5.0.0.4, I added all of Season 3 to the queue, proceeded to downloading area, then hit Start All, and StreamFab crashes and generates an error report which gets sent.

attaching my logs here just in case.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

After updating to 5.0.0.4, I added all of Season 3 to the queue, proceeded to downloading area, then hit Start All, and StreamFab crashes and generates an error report which gets sent.

Okay, we will check again. Thank you.

Comment

Same with Entourage Season 8 and StreamFab 5.0.0.5

Log attached.

And yes, 5.0.0.5 still crashes with Flintstones Season 3 too. (not in the logs)

Attached Files

Comment

Same with Entourage Season 8 and StreamFab 5.0.0.5

Log attached.

And yes, 5.0.0.5 still crashes with Flintstones Season 3 too. (not in the logs)

We could not duplicate the crash issue, I have passed the latest log file to the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We could not duplicate the crash issue, I have passed the latest log file to the developer.
                I had a few movies that also caused the crash and auto sent feedback before restarting StreamFab. I'll see if log is small enough to post.

Comment

Well this is promising... I updated to 5.0.0.6, added The Flintstones Season 3 to the queue, and it has downloaded S03E01 without crashing, and is currently downloading S03E02. There are 28 episodes, so when they are done (unless it crashes first) I'll report back and try Entourage Season 8.

Fingers crossed!!

Comment

Spoke too soon. It crashed on S03E06, auto submitted Feedback and restarted.

Comment

Kid Joe - I am having similar issue (Tom & Jerry in New York S02 crashes StreamFAB)) but I am still back on v.4.0.2.4.

To get around losing your queue (at least in v4.0.2.4): load up your queue then quit the download module you are in BEFORE starting the download. Exiting a download module saves the queue. Go back in and start the download - if it crashes it will revert to the last saved queue when you restart the download module.

This does, however, have a down side: any successfully downloaded titles that complete before a crash will still be in the queue when you restart the download module. You will need to clean it up or titles will be downloaded twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X