4.0.2.6 Funimation Analysis Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.2.6 Funimation Analysis Problem

I'm trying to download the latest English dub episode of "Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation" but after analyzing only a couple of episodes populate the list. Episode 13 is the latest one that I'm trying to obtain but I can only get 1,2 and 12 to show up even though Streamfab seems to analyze all of them. I am using Streamfab in the US without a VPN. This morning Funimation had some problems that prevented users from logging in and i'm unsure if that's related but I figured I'd mention it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by -Blaze\; 11-08-2021, 07:06 PM.

I had attached the logs in the original post but they don't seem to be there so here they are again.
    Attached Files

Comment

So I just realized that my Funimation Premium apparently hadn't auto renewed this month. I'm resubscribed now and everything up to episode 12 shows up in the analyze list now but I still can't fetch episode 13 and there are a few more after that as well that are available in Japanese that do not populate. Updated logs have been attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

English dub episode of "Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation", Episode 13
        We will check.

Comment

Were you guys able to reproduce this? I'm on 5.0.0.9 and still can't analyze past episode 12. There are 21 in total available to watch. Haven't had this problem with any other show on Funimation.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X