Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Service Logins

All--
    We have recently re-signed up for hulu using thier sale offer, but i cant figuer out for the life of me how to change the login info stream fab uses. No matter what ive tried(deleteing cache folders, etc) the stream fab "mini browser" still remembers my(old) login info. How do i clear this? Ive searched and dont see a way to do it, i've pawed through the registry and still no go. If someone could let me know, i'd appreciate it, thanks!

--chris

did you try clearing your cookies from your regular browser ??

Comment

Have you tried logging out inside of streamfab and logging in witht he new credentials?

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
        Have you tried logging out inside of streamfab and logging in witht he new credentials?
        Just open Hulu website from StreamFab and then log out your old account.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

All--
          Thanks for all the responses. I eventually just pulled a copy of my keepass file that had the old account info in it and did as Wilson suggested above. However, had i not had the backup of the file, i would have been in trouble. The machine that i was using streamfab on never surfs the web or logs in to the streaming services, so clearing those cahces/cookies/logins did not help(i was running stream fab on a VM, i have since moved it to some new hardware i built for the purpose. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X