New version file size all over the place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version file size all over the place

So I've tried downloading shows from Amazon. One file is 100 megs and very compressed. The next it 1.6 gigs and looks fine. You should make it where the user doesn't need to upgrade in order to use it. Most updates work, some are train wrecks. So now I can't use your product yet again because of very poor quality. Also most aren't in 1080p like my settings are. They're 720 or under.

For the large file size problem, please give the name of the movie/show and provide the latest log file, thanks.
    You can use the Feedback option in StreamFab to submit the feedback, it will automatically upload the log file to us, thank you.

Comment

So I tried the feedback from the app and it fails to send. My internet connection is working fine. A lot of issues. Just wish I could actually use the app and it would work like how it should.

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      For the large file size problem, please give the name of the movie/show and provide the latest log file, thanks.
      You can use the Feedback option in StreamFab to submit the feedback, it will automatically upload the log file to us, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X