5.0.0.9 Causing abnormal CPU behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.0.9 Causing abnormal CPU behavior

So, I thought I was going crazy initially, but streamfab 5.0.0.9 is causing my computer to shut down. On 4 different attempts through out the whole day, I start to run the tubi downloader. It downloads the file, then sticks on processing for about 60-90 seconds each time, then the computer shuts down. Doesn't freeze or do anything else. It literally causes the computer screen to turn blue and says shutting down. Then the computer goes off. I thought ok, maybe it's just a coincidence. Then I thought maybe microsoft was doing something. Nope. All 4 times I opened streamfab and clicked on download from tubi, it would literally shut down the computer every time it switched over from downloading to processing. I didn't try it with any other streaming service as I'm waiting for the DRM to get fixed without having it re-encode, so I have only been using tubi over the last 2 days. I thought that was weird because I've never heard of that before. I've attached the logs and yes, this was installed with a fresh copy of the offline installer. Hope these logs help. StreamFab.zip

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
    ...Doesn't freeze or do anything else. It literally causes the computer screen to turn blue and says shutting down. Then the computer goes off. ...
    Are you able to capture that Blue Screen message?

Is your computer Over Clocked, or using Ram's XMP profile? If so, can you go back to stock? I had similar issues (PC locking up and rebooting) with XMP on Memory in use just before my i9-10900K died.

Comment

Working...
    X