No announcement yet.

Streamfab 5.0.1.0 Pluto TV downloading with adds and files become unplayable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.1.0 Pluto TV downloading with adds and files become unplayable

Having issues with Pluto tv the files download with the adds included and become unplayable after 5minutes in. or it fails half way downloading here attached is the log
    Attached Files

Do you mean videos with advertising? Please specify the video that becomes unplayable after 5minutes in, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Do you mean videos with advertising? Please specify the video that becomes unplayable after 5minutes in, thanks.
      All Episodes of Sabrina are now not playable after recording

Comment

What dw445 is talking about is happening to all the Pluto tv episode I've tried to download recently! All episodes look like they have downloaded correctly. Then when you try to play them back they work great up until the first ad break. At that point the first ad starts playing for about 10 seconds and then abruptly skips back to the beginning of the ad and plays that beginning ten seconds 3 more times before the ad continues on for another 10 seconds and repeats that section 3 more times etc. Eventually when the ad breaks are over and the TV episode comes back on, the audio is drastically out of sync. Then eventually the audio continues but the video freezes and then goes to a blank black screen with the audio continuing till the end of the episode.
        I've tried several times to download different episodes with Streamfab 0.8, 0.9 and 5.0.1.0 versions of the software. They all do a slight variation of the same thing.
        The "Outer Limits 1995" was one series I remember it happening with.

Comment

Originally posted by dw445 View Post
          Having issues with Pluto tv the files download with the adds included and become unplayable after 5minutes in. or it fails half way downloading here attached is the log
          Do you happen to post the wrong log file? It was for version 5.0.0.8 and only record for Roku. Please double-check.

Comment

Originally posted by efk3 View Post
            What dw445 is talking about is happening to all the Pluto tv episode I've tried to download recently! All episodes look like they have downloaded correctly. Then when you try to play them back they work great up until the first ad break. At that point the first ad starts playing for about 10 seconds and then abruptly skips back to the beginning of the ad and plays that beginning ten seconds 3 more times before the ad continues on for another 10 seconds and repeats that section 3 more times etc. Eventually when the ad breaks are over and the TV episode comes back on, the audio is drastically out of sync. Then eventually the audio continues but the video freezes and then goes to a blank black screen with the audio continuing till the end of the episode.
            I've tried several times to download different episodes with Streamfab 0.8, 0.9 and 5.0.1.0 versions of the software. They all do a slight variation of the same thing.
            The "Outer Limits 1995" was one series I remember it happening with.
            Please provide a log file as well, the developer will need it to better check the case, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please provide a log file as well, the developer will need it to better check the case, thank you.
              Apologizes here is the correct one
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dw445 View Post

Apologizes here is the correct one
                Please wait for the coming version 5.0.1.1, it should work, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X