Download failure - Amazon Prime Au

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download failure - Amazon Prime Au

Hi, I've been having issues with total failure with any download from Amazon Prime Au since about December 1. I've attached a log from my last attempted download. Everything looks fine until the actual download starts...it analyses like normal for a while and then says: "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."

I have checked that I can watch the show normally...I can even watch the episode through StreamFab...I've got no idea what else to check.

Thanks if you can help.
    Attached Files

Thank you for the feedback, the developer will check.

Comment

Originally posted by JanetH View Post
      Hi, I've been having issues with total failure with any download from Amazon Prime Au since about December 1. I've attached a log from my last attempted download. Everything looks fine until the actual download starts...it analyses like normal for a while and then says: "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."

I have checked that I can watch the show normally...I can even watch the episode through StreamFab...I've got no idea what else to check.

Thanks if you can help.
      Same here. Australia too.

Comment

what version you using? as im not having as much of a problem. but there are some failing to download.. but some still work. after drm updated from 8/12/21 they are still working to fix all drm issues still. im also australia

mobe1969 logs would be helpful too

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ballofiron View Post
          what version you using? as im not having as much of a problem. but there are some failing to download.. but some still work. after drm updated from 8/12/21 they are still working to fix all drm issues still. im also australia

mobe1969 logs would be helpful too

thanks
          The latest version. I posted logs on the other thread on this issue though.

Actually it only happened after I got the last update. I might try finding older version.

Anyone know how I can download 5.0.0.9? I can't find it.
          Last edited by Mobe1969; 12-16-2021, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Yo utilizo la version 5.0.0.9 desde España y tengo el mismo problema en Amazon y HBO Max

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post

The latest version. I posted logs on the other thread on this issue though.

Actually it only happened after I got the last update. I might try finding older version.

Anyone know how I can download 5.0.0.9? I can't find it.
              log in to your account and go to Extended Download Service than streamfab drop down on the right

Comment

Working...
              X