5.0.1.4 Netflix from today only 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.1.4 Netflix from today only 720p

From today, I have notice that also when the video on netflix is 1080p, streamfab download it at 720p. Yesterday the same video was donwloaded at 1080p.

Other program donwload correctly at 1080p. Someone can check? Thank you.

Hi IceT, could you check pls the downloaded file? Is it really 720p oder is it still 540p. I got the same problem only with netflix downloads, but nobody fix that till Version 4.0.1.2!
    Could you also write from which country you download from?
    Cheers STonY

Comment

Originally posted by skewed_stony View Post
      Hi IceT, could you check pls the downloaded file? Is it really 720p oder is it still 540p. I got the same problem only with netflix downloads, but nobody fix that till Version 4.0.1.2!
      Could you also write from which country you download from?
      Cheers STonY
      Hi, also for me is 540p and only for netflix, i use 5.0.1.4 yesterday and the file were 1080p then today, StreamFab tell me 720p but are more smaller are 540p or less. My country is Italy
      Last edited by IceT; 01-06-2022, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post

Hi, also for me is 540p and only for netflix, i use 5.0.1.4 yesterday and the file were 1080p then today, StreamFab tell me 720p but are more smaller are 540p or less. My country is Italy
        Can you share what title it was? is it all titles or just a few?

And can you share your logs? If you don't know where they are see Post 3 of -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-streamfab-faq

Comment

All titles, that i have try to download. For me the problem is not the program but in the server of stremfab....

i cant post log is big more than 2mb

Comment

All titles, that i have try to download. For me the problem is not the program but in the server of stremfab....

I'm currently downloading from Arrow from Netflix and it is coming down at 1080 as reported by StreamFab. But letting us know what titles you are trying that are not coming down as 1080 as you expect but coming as SD so other can try as well and confirm your issue helps.

Also make sure your Netflix Sub is "Standard (HD)" the basic one only allows SD downloads.

Comment

[Deleted]
              Well, that's cute. Don't know why it doubled my post

Comment

if they actually are downloading as 720p (rather than 540p which is sometimes an issue) there are two likely causes
                - your Strreamfab settings for VIP services are set to 720p rather than 1080p, change that and restart streamfab
                - your Netflix subscription only supports 720p... I'm actually not sure if the standard subscription supports 1080p it just says HD, 720p is technically called HD while 1080p is technically called Full HD. The next tier (Premium) is UHD with a (usually) 1080p fallback

Comment

Titles: Outer Banks 2nd - Big Timber 1st
                  With another program and the same account I can download in 1080p. It stop today to download in 1080p, infact the 1st outer banks season in 1080p the 2nd no (downloaded with other program in 1080p)
                  I can download in 1080p from amazon. And now in netflix the strange thing is that streamfab dont catch the links, start to analyze but dont come the window with i have to choose language and sub, no windows....so i have unistall and install again, but nothing....instead amazon work fine.....like some others..

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
                    I'm actually not sure if the standard subscription supports 1080p
                    I have the Standard Account and I do download in 1080.

but yes technically 1080 is FHD and 720 is HD.

Comment

With another program and the same account I can download in 1080p. It stop today to download in 1080p, infact the 1st outer banks season in 1080p the 2nd no (downloaded with other program in 1080p)
                      I can download in 1080p from amazon. And now in netflix the strange thing is that streamfab dont catch the links, start to analyze but dont come the window with i have to choose language and sub, no windows....so i have unistall and install again, but nothing....instead amazon work fine.....like some others..
                      I'll check these titles as soon as I can.

I find that with Netflix you have to hit the Down arrow for each title to analyze correctly instead of the play button.

Comment

Submit via the FEEDBACK option in the menu... OR if you can reproduce the problem.. clear your log folder, then try the download again, after the issue, zip the logs and attach.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

I have the Standard Account and I do download in 1080.

but yes technically 1080 is FHD and 720 is HD.
                          thanks for the clarification

Comment

Season 2 of Outer Banks is downloading at 1080p for me.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-01-07_0-47-28.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.1 KB ID:	405078
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by KidJoe; 01-07-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Yes I know, I hit the Down arrow for each title, but dont catch the link, and now i have delete the logs, but I cant try to download with netflix.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X