No announcement yet.

5.0.1.4 Netflix from today only 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still I cant catch the link......I cant download from Netflix.....How can I solve this problem? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post
      Still I cant catch the link......I cant download from Netflix.....How can I solve this problem? Thank you
      Have you tried completely removing the version and then downloading and installing the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Have you tried completely removing the version and then downloading and installing the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64?
        sorry this link download DVD Fab online not streamfab....

Comment

try https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 (removed the second ? from the URL)

Comment

sorry this link download DVD Fab online not streamfab....
            Oh, sorry
            Please check the link on post #19

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Oh, sorry
              Please check the link on post #19
              I have unistall Streamfab and install again offline version, but still i have the problem with Netflix, I cant download nothing, like before start to analyze the video then stop and nothing appear
              no windows to select audio and sub....my account netflix account work and i can download with other software. So where's the problem? I would use also streamfab with netflix....

Comment

I have unistall Streamfab and install again offline version, but still i have the problem with Netflix, I cant download nothing, like before start to analyze the video then stop and nothing appear
                no windows to select audio and sub....my account netflix account work and i can download with other software. So where's the problem? I would use also streamfab with netflix....
                are you saying that you can download netflix with other software ?? have you tried uninstalling the other
                netflix downloader and install streamfab only, maybe there's a conflict with the other software that affects streamfab.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you saying that you can download netflix with other software ?? have you tried uninstalling the other
                  netflix downloader and install streamfab only, maybe there's a conflict with the other software that affects streamfab.
                  the two software worked perfectly together installed on my pc, so this is not the problem....

Comment

the two software worked perfectly together installed on my pc, so this is not the problem....
                    have you tried using a vpn ?? maybe the content is not available in your country.

Comment

have you tried using a vpn ?? maybe the content is not available in your country.
                      I can see all the content with the VPN, I have tried with and without the VPN and I have the problem, I cant download nothing from Netflix.

Comment

I can see all the content with the VPN, I have tried with and without the VPN and I have the problem, I cant download nothing from Netflix.
                        is your license valid for netflix streamfab and not expired ??

Comment

is your license valid for netflix streamfab and not expired ??
                          My licence is valid, if is not valid I cant see netflix from the browser or I cant download with other software. And I can see the video on streamfab but dont catch the link for downloading.

Comment

Same problem here, my Netflix-Account is not the problem - I can watch all things on my TV/smartphone etc. in HD/4K... downloads are in 540p
                            no VPN no other software running ... just a StreamFab problem

Comment

Regarding the Netflix downloading issue, please kindly provide the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

And for my poblem? How can I solve?

Could be new version of streamfab fix my problem or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X