Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceT View Post
    And for my poblem? How can I solve?

Could be new version of streamfab fix my problem or not?
    Failed to connect to the Netflix site, reason unknown.
    The developer suggested that:
    1. Please remove the cache folder under the path:
    C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\temp\cache

2. Change the settings to H264 AAC to try again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Failed to connect to the Netflix site, reason unknown.
      The developer suggested that:
      1. Please remove the cache folder under the path:
      C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\temp\cache

2. Change the settings to H264 AAC to try again and see if it will make a difference.
      Ok finded the problem, when is selected EAC3 audio, streamfab dont catch the link, instead with AAC work like usual, but the movie has EAC3 audio and I need it, so
      you have to fix this problem. Tested with the last version 5.0.1.7 Thank you
      Last edited by IceT; 01-21-2022, 05:47 PM.

Comment

But now i can download only in SD....no HD from nwtflix.....

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post

Ok finded the problem, when is selected EAC3 audio, streamfab dont catch the link, instead with AAC work like usual, but the movie has EAC3 audio and I need it, so
          you have to fix this problem. Tested with the last version 5.0.1.7 Thank you
          EAC3 audio is not accessible in this case, so it cannot be downloaded. There is no solution for this at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

EAC3 audio is not accessible in this case, so it cannot be downloaded. There is no solution for this at the moment.
            If I select AAC the video Is only SD, no HD. So no solution for 1080p....With other app with the same video I have 1080p+eac3 so the problem Is in streamfab. I hope in next updates that you fix this problem. Thank you.

Comment

I finally managed to fix it and now again download at 1080p + eac3. I write the solution so if others have this problem they know how to do it. cmq I simply changed the Netflix account and everything is back in place .... thanks to everyone who tried to help me

Comment

Working...
              X