5017 Peacock issues with Yellowstone after vEpisode 1 of Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5017 Peacock issues with Yellowstone after vEpisode 1 of Season 1

Hello, I want to say I love this program, but I just found out that Peacock is free for a lot of great content, I started to download Yellowstone Season 1, the first episode was fine after that Episode 2 started and it was just parsing, no actual downloading although it did indicate download was happening so I waited and eventually it just failed, same on all of the other episodes but not Episode 1 Season 1. Every episode after Episode 1 Season 1 starts out parsing not actual downloading and fails. It absolutely reproducible.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

You actually need to subscribe to Peacock to download some content. Like all of Yellowstone...

edit: Forgot to add. Episodes that require a paid subscription have a little lock or feather icon on them when you use a regular browser
    Last edited by AGuyWithAComputer; 01-23-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
      You actually need to subscribe to Peacock to download some content. Like all of Yellowstone...

edit: Forgot to add. Episodes that require a paid subscription have a little lock or feather icon on them when you use a regular browser
      But episode 1 season 1 downloaded perfectly. I do not see any lock.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

I see it now, you only get the first episode free, you are right, thank you

Comment

Working...
        X