hulu and peacock again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hulu and peacock again

I don't know how many times I need to report this and please let me know if this isn't gonna be fixed then I need to find another program that will work. I first sent a ticket in 9-11-21 and have been since every update. I am tired of useing my bandwidth to redownload videos with the same result. Here is a list of show that I download and there may be other shows that are doing this.

Hulu
    grey's anatomy season 18 episode 8 aac audio
    Chicago PD all of season 9 aac audio
    law and order organized crime all aac audio
    law and order svu all of season 23 aac audio

peacock
    Chicago PD season 9 episodes 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12 aac audio
    law and order organized crime all aac audio
    law and order svu season wont download

As you can see on the pic I have included, eac3 audio is selected. All I get from putting a ticket in or on the forum is that the info has been passed on to the developers. Now I think they have had plenty of time to do something. And you can't say that hulu and peacock don't support eac3 audio when they do. I have downloads from them that are in eac3 audio. I know other people have mentioned this same problem on an earlier post I did so I do with you will fix this problem very soon. everything else I use works fine on streamfab, amazon, netflix, paramount+, just wish you will fix hulu and peacock. Been almost 4 months now.
    Attached Files

wow, and no response from tech

Comment

The QA team has duplicated the aac result, and it's been passed to the developer in charge. If there is news, we will let you know. Thanks.

Comment

Peacock is not working in 5020 or 5021, please fix it. I have to go back to 5019 to use Peacock.. I cant even get Peacock to get past analyzing.
        Last edited by Chameleon; 02-17-2022, 11:59 AM.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Peacock hasn't been working since 4020 or 4021 right after peacock came out.

Comment

About Peacock, have you tried the latest v5022? According to the developer, Peacock should be okay in this version now.

Comment

StreamFab won't even analyze sources for me. I have both the MacOS 5.0.2.1 and the Winderz 5.2.2.2

Does not even begin to analyze - nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by quattleb View Post
                StreamFab won't even analyze sources for me. I have both the MacOS 5.0.2.1 and the Winderz 5.2.2.2

On my Mac after the stream start saying “analyzing”, I have to click over in the Peacock part of the window and try to start browsing. It sometimes hangs while making the transition but then kicks off just fine. I’ve had to do that as long as I’ve had the product.

Comment

Revert back to Mac 5.0.1.9 for peacock - that works still

Comment

There is no such Windows version, the latest is 5.0.2.3
                    Try updating to that version, that one works just fine on Peacock at my place.

Comment

Yes, Peacock has been fixed for a while now, I reported it and they fixed it immediately, great su[pport from the best software.

Comment

I don't know what to tell you. I try peacock and it just pars and pars and pars till it times out and fails. and even when peacock does download depending on the update from dvdfab, it still only downloads in aac audio 2 channel when I have it selected as eac3 6 channel audio.hulu does the same thing except I can download there. Audio is aac there also and not eac3. Peacock and hulu are the only ones i'm haveing problems with. And peacock has been acting up for me 9-11-21 and its still not resolved

Comment

Originally posted by Duane4869 View Post
                          I don't know what to tell you. I try peacock and it just pars and pars and pars till it times out and fails. and even when peacock does download depending on the update from dvdfab, it still only downloads in aac audio 2 channel when I have it selected as eac3 6 channel audio.hulu does the same thing except I can download there. Audio is aac there also and not eac3. Peacock and hulu are the only ones i'm haveing problems with. And peacock has been acting up for me 9-11-21 and its still not resolved
                          About the Peacock issue, please specify the movie that it cannot get past the analyzing process, a movie that was downloaded in lower audio. And please give us the latest StreamFab log file, thank you.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Peacock, it works on everything I try. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                              Nothing wrong with Peacock, it works on everything I try. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling.
                              I suggest this as well, because i always use that method when ever a new version is released.

Yesterday i downloaded from Peacock the movies A League of Their Own, American Graffiti, Hot Fuss, Pompeii, Survivor and The A-Team with out any problems.
                              Not all movies on Peacock has an EAC3 audio track, even though the movies where created with 5.1 audio, dunno why it is like that.
                              Something like two of the movies i mentioned above only has AAC Stereo on Peacock: A League of Their Own and Pompeii
                              Last edited by Per K; 03-08-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X