No announcement yet.

hulu and peacock again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, I don't know how many times I have to tell what shows, and send in the text files. All I have been told was it was passed on to the developer since 9-22,21. If tech would only read previous messages you would see them my god, how times do i Have to tell you. This is so stupid to repeat everything I have said every week. law and order svu won't download, just parses. chicago pd only does aac audio, Hulu
    grey's anatomy season 18 episode 8 aac audio
    Chicago PD all of season 9 aac audio
    law and order organized crime all aac audio
    law and order svu all of season 23 aac audio

peacock
    Chicago PD season 9 episodes 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12 aac audio
    law and order svu season wont download

Geee, very first message tech support, you can't read the first message?

Comment

Originally posted by Duane4869 View Post
      you know, I don't know how many times I have to tell what shows, and send in the text files. All I have been told was it was passed on to the developer since 9-22,21. If tech would only read previous messages you would see them my god, how times do i Have to tell you. This is so stupid to repeat everything I have said every week. law and order svu won't download, just parses. chicago pd only does aac audio, Hulu

peacock
      law and order svu season wont download

Geee, very first message tech support, you can't read the first message?
      So basically, the movies that you reported in your first post still download in AAC audio and the "law and order svu season" still cannot get past the analyzing process, correct?

According to the developer, the analyzing issue with "law and order svu season" has been solved in the latest version already.
      Have you tried that version mentioned in my previous post? Please provide your latest log file. Thank you.

peacock
      -- About this, I will push the developer to check again.

Hulu
      -- The videos on Hulu US do not have the eac3 audio track available, so you can only get it as aac audio.

Comment

I know for a fact that is not true. I can download the rookie in EAC3 audio on hulu. So why not the other shows

Comment

Originally posted by Duane4869 View Post
          I know for a fact that is not true. I can download the rookie in EAC3 audio on hulu. So why not the other shows
          Please give us the video link and the log file, we will check, thank you.

Comment

right now the rookie downloads in eac2 6 chan audio. Law and order and chicago pd only show as aac audio. But greys anatomy and a few other shows are not downloading as it says to check the url. So saying hulu does not download eac3 audio is false cause I get it in eac3 audio on the rookie only. Last year I had every show I watch in eac3 audio from hulu.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X