YouTubeDownloaderPro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTubeDownloaderPro?

I purchased full package StreamFab that includes YouTube downloads. Received email today from DVDFAB asking I pay US$40 for YoutubeDownloaderPro.
    Please need some help here. For YouTube, is this the same as StreamFab that I have already purchased that includes YouTube? If not what differences are there between the two products in regards to YouTube

If it was not part of the package when you bought it, it will not be included. It has always worked like that, Maybe Mona can elaborate.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
      I purchased full package StreamFab that includes YouTube downloads. Received email today from DVDFAB asking I pay US$40 for YoutubeDownloaderPro.
      Please need some help here. For YouTube, is this the same as StreamFab that I have already purchased that includes YouTube? If not what differences are there between the two products in regards to YouTube
      see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/youtube-video-...ckid=headmenu2

Comment

I just got the email. Looking at it on my phone it was easy to miss that "Existing users enjoy a free upgrade to the latest version." If you have StreamFab all in one that includes the YouTube Downloader AND YoutTube to MP3 downloader, you'll get this upgrade for free.

In StreamFab check your license. If you use the 3 Bar menu, then License Info, the first two are YouTube to MP3 and YouTube Downloader. If BOTH show Activated in the Status column, you've got YouTube Downloader Pro and should get the update for free.

If you have only YouTube Downloader (without YouTube to Mp3), then you don't have YouTube Downloader PRO, and likely wont see all updated features, just those that pertain to the "non-YT to Mp3" part) of the update. Check out the v5.0.1.7 release notes for details -> https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...page,headmenu2

Now, I wonder if they are updating the Android app?
        Last edited by KidJoe; 02-02-2022, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I have StreamFab all in one that includes the YouTube Downloader AND YoutTube to MP3 downloader. But on the website it only offers YouTube Downloader Pro as a separate, paid option. Can anyone detail exactly how to get the Pro update for free?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            I just got the email. Looking at it on my phone it was easy to miss that "Existing users enjoy a free upgrade to the latest version." If you have StreamFab all in one that includes the YouTube Downloader AND YoutTube to MP3 downloader, you'll get this upgrade for free.

In StreamFab check your license. If you use the 3 Bar menu, then License Info, the first two are YouTube to MP3 and YouTube Downloader. If BOTH show Activated in the Status column, you've got YouTube Downloader Pro and should get the update for free.
            So we don't have to do anything if both are activated?

Comment

I have Movies in my Library on Youtube, Will I be able to DL these in 1080p. I have purchased them.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post
                I have Movies in my Library on Youtube, Will I be able to DL these in 1080p. I have purchased them.
                the purchased movies, not yet

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post

So we don't have to do anything if both are activated?
                  Correct. Just upload StreamFab.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post
                    Purchased movies have DRM or encryption. When it comes to StreamFab and it's YouTube downloader,
                    ​​Only Non-encrypted and non-DRM movies can be downloaded from YouTube.

That being said, *if* your movie purchases are from studios that participate in MoviesAnywhere, and *if* your StreamFab license includes the Amazon downloader, then connect both your Google account, and Amazon Prime account to MoviesAnywhere, wait for them to sync (usually only a minute or two) and then use StreamFab to download from Amazon Prime.

If they are from non-MoviesAnywhere studios like Paramount, MGM, Lionsgate, and a few other smaller ones, then they won't sync to MoviesAnywhere or connected accounts like Amazon. They will stay only in YouTube/Google Play Movies and StreamFab won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                      YoutubeDownloaderPro includes YouTube Downloader and YouTube to MP3.

You have license for StreamFab YouTube Downloader and StreamFab DRM Downloader under your account, so you do not need to upgrade or pay again if you have no need for YouTube to MP3 or other Adult service downloaders.

Comment

Originally posted by passionateman View Post
                        I have StreamFab all in one that includes the YouTube Downloader AND YoutTube to MP3 downloader. But on the website it only offers YouTube Downloader Pro as a separate, paid option. Can anyone detail exactly how to get the Pro update for free?
                        You have the license for YouTube Downloader Pro (aka YouTube Downloader + YouTube to MP3) already, no need to get them again.

Comment

Working...
                        X