Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HULU - fails processing on a single specific title released post DRM scheme change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HULU - fails processing on a single specific title released post DRM scheme change

I have encounter an issue downloading one title from Hulu, and was release after the DRM scheme change on Dec 1st. The video and audio streams download and the processing kicks off. However, at the point where the processing should then begin saving the final output file, StreamFab returns FAIL.

I’ve tried downloading the specific title with each updated StreamFab release, it always FAILS at the end. The most recent version 5.0.1.8 Windows.

All other title on HUlU download with no issues.

Title: Live in Front of a Studio Audience: The Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes

Hello, did you try completely removing StreamFab and then reinstall the offline version to see the result?
    Please provide the latest StreamFab.log file to help check the issue, thank you.

Comment

Hello, uninstalled streamfab completely, and then installed the offline version.

Re-attempted to download the title, but never passes the Analyze Season dialogue to select and add the title to the download queue.

As a test, I tried the prior two specials of the associated title which aired over the past couple of years. Were able to be added to the queue. However, they behaved in the same manner as the recent title - stream elements download but fail during the end of processing stage.

Other titles on Hulu download with no issues.
      Attached Files

Comment

Title: Live in Front of a Studio Audience: The Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes
        Okay, I will have the developer checked.
        To confirm, is this title played well on a regular browser?

Comment

All three Live in Front of a Studio Audience specials FAIL, yet play in a standard web browser.

Live in Front of a Studio Audience: The Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes
          Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All In The Family and The Jefferson’s
          Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All In The Family and Good Times

Comment

Working...
          X