Olympic Downloader deletes file right after remux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic Downloader deletes file right after remux

I have downloaded 3 events using the Olympic Downloader (even though it is still branded Tokyo 2020 - it seems to work fine for Bejing 2022) - but now it deletes the downloaded video as soon as it is done remuxing. I have restarted my computer several times, and this behavior still persists. What's going on?

The QA team will try to duplicate the issue first.
    Please provide the StreamFab log file just in case the developer needs it. Thanks.

Comment

I experienced the same issue after 3 successful downloads. Log is attached.
      StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by jetadm View Post
        I experienced the same issue after 3 successful downloads. Log is attached.
        [ATTACH]n406209[/ATTACH]
        Okay, we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by beaugrc View Post
          I have downloaded 3 events using the Olympic Downloader (even though it is still branded Tokyo 2020 - it seems to work fine for Bejing 2022) - but now it deletes the downloaded video as soon as it is done remuxing. I have restarted my computer several times, and this behavior still persists. What's going on?
          I am having the same problem with Olympic Downloader. I have downloaded two events from the U.S. Figure Skating Championships at olympics.nbcsports.com. After the downloading of the video is complete, StreamFab processes it. However, after "processing," I receive a "failed" notification shortly after StreamFab begins the "remuxing" process.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CarlingCross View Post

I am having the same problem with Olympic Downloader. I have downloaded two events from the U.S. Figure Skating Championships at olympics.nbcsports.com. After the downloading of the video is complete, StreamFab processes it. However, after "processing," I receive a "failed" notification shortly after StreamFab begins the "remuxing" process.

Thank you for posting. I will have the developer look into the issue.

Comment

Working...
            X