5.0.2.1 x64 version - Monitor Clipboard feature BROKEN again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.1 x64 version - Monitor Clipboard feature BROKEN again

With the this verison 5.0.2.1 and 5.0.2.0 the monitor clipboard feature is not working AGAIN. If you copy the URL manually and past it into the Paste URL in the top right corner, the download box opens, and you can pick Video and resolution I pick 720P, then you try to click the ORANGE download button nothing happens that DOES NOT ork either.

this has been broken in a lot of the last few versions, 5.0.1.5 works fine but thats OLD version now and using Paid versions.

using Chrome and youtube

Comment

The Monitor Clipboard feature works on our side in the latest version. Please completely remove the current version including the files/folders under Documents, and then install the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again, thank you.

Comment

Totally fresh install windows 10 pro x64 ENGLISH, USA, Chrome version, Streamfab 5.0.2.1 x64 version you sent link AND IT DOES NOT WORK ! I reinstall 5.0.1.9 x64 and it works fine

Comment

Originally posted by bluebirdpod View Post
          Totally fresh install windows 10 pro x64 ENGLISH, USA, Chrome version, Streamfab 5.0.2.1 x64 version you sent link AND IT DOES NOT WORK ! I reinstall 5.0.1.9 x64 and it works fine
          Please provide the video link you have tried and post the latest StreamFab.log file, I will have the developer check them. Thank you.

Comment

Pick ANY YouTube video link, and try a CNTRL-C on chrome address bar and then switch to Streamfab it DOES NOTHING on V5.0.2.1 x64, and if you try the Paste URL on the upper right corner, the Download box does open ONCE, then you paste the URL into the box, pick your settings like video and 720p, Then the orange Download button DOES NOT WORK. you can try to click
            it FOREVER, it never does anything. so close all the down, restart Stream fab, using the built in web browser, paste the link into that, play the video watch the commercial, and the download button arrow inside the stream fab browser window on the left side, you can then download that way, THIS is all YOUTUBE videos, ANY video,. so uninstall and REINSTALL v5.0.1.9 x64 and everything works just like its supposed to work, working. Then try a new install, Delete the DVDFAB directory inside Documents folder and that does not change anything, Support TICKET person, said something like, we tried it on our end working fine. ARE THEY USING YOUTUBE in a Chrome Window, and CONTROL-C the URL and the pop open box in streamfab is working ?

Comment

Working...
            X