Amazon/IMDB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon/IMDB

I tried to download Judy Justice S01E83 and 84 today with 5.0.2.3. E83 worked fine, but E84, just hangs with an analyzing message.

I went back to 5.0.1.6, and E84 is at the analyzing message.

Amazon and imdb have stopped working for me as well. Mac 5.0.2.1. Trying to download the following and failed. The Cisco Kid S05, Magnum P.I. S02E22 Movies The Gift and Blitz all fail.

Comment

I had the same issue at the same time as you Wally but it started working again that night. Worked yesterday. I panicked because I'm a new user and needed to download 6 seasons of a TV show. I got it done thankfully. Just downloaded right now a random episode of what was on the homepage, Bewitched, with no problems.

Comment

I was in the middle of the Original Star Trek series (Remastered) on Amazon, and can no longer continue. It stopped downloading, so I rebooted the computer and updated to 5.0.2.3. I don't know if the update had anything to do with the hang. A window pops up saying "Setting up download configurations" with an animated ellipse, The first file fails, and the program goes no further. Stream Fab will not allow me to do anything else. I have to go into Task Manager in Windows and terminate the program.

Note: It looks like it's a problem with Amazon. I set up a que in Netflix and moved Netflix to the top. It seems to be working, but Amazon is definitely NOT. (Windows 10 Pro Ver 21H1)

Edit: The problem is not with the account. I can log into Amazon, and add new Shows/Movies to the Amazon que.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Setting Configurations.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.4 KB ID:	407088
        Last edited by supine; 03-07-2022, 03:57 AM.

Comment

We have received your reports, we will check, please kindly wait for some time, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X