X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i did make wrong

Hello,
    I change the downloadfolder from the System Harddrive to another hardrive. I press ok, close Streamfab and open it again.
    When i download a new videofile it was downloaded in the previous folder and not into the new folder.
    Is this bug known ?

Regards

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post
    Hello,
    I change the downloadfolder from the System Harddrive to another hardrive. I press ok, close Streamfab and open it again.
    When i download a new videofile it was downloaded in the previous folder and not into the new folder.
    Is this bug known ?

Regards
    Think this post is the same happening to you .......follow what is noted in it to see if it will help...... DVDFab Forum - Downloads Keep Appearing in Documents Directory

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Think this post is the same happening to you .......follow what is noted in it to see if it will help...... DVDFab Forum - Downloads Keep Appearing in Documents Directory
      OK, i see the Downloadfolder now in the VIP Section. But how can i change it ?
      OK i found it, it is tricky !
      0 Points for the Developer for this GUI !
      Last edited by Conqueror; 03-07-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah, this one throws a lot of people off. Unfortunately, it is what it is. No point in suggesting a reasonable change, the devs and staff have repeatedly proven they don't care about stuff like this

I agree though, the UI is very user un friendly in this respect, but like I said, dev and staff don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post

OK, i see the Downloadfolder now in the VIP Section. But how can i change it ?
          OK i found it, it is tricky !
          0 Points for the Developer for this GUI !
          We have a plan to update the GUI to make it more friendly in the future

Comment

Working...
          X