5.0.2.4 HBOMax stuck analyzing file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.4 HBOMax stuck analyzing file

HBOMax stuck again analyzing file. It's been analyzing the same file all night. Went to bed, woke up and still analyzing same file when I went to sleep last night. It won't start downloading anything. Tried again today and it just sits analyzing. I've upgraded last night to the newest version of 5024 so I'm running the latest. The recent logs are attached.
    Attached Files

try logging out of HBOMax, then close down & restart streamfab, then sign back in to HBOMax and retry downloading again.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I've tried already and that doesn't help. It will grab a few episodes, then get stuck. I've been trying to grab the smurfs cartoons in HEVC and I've been battling mostly with season 3 and now beginning season 4 with many errors. I'm getting them, but I have to re-open the program every couple to few successful downloads. It's crazy it's crashing so much.

Comment

Try checking the default browser that StreamFAB is set to use. I had this happen with HBO max earlier in the week and I had to open Edge and let it update. Once I did that, I relaunched StreamFAB and then it worked.

Comment

Havie88,
          I could be wrong, because I'm not the person writing the StreamFab program, but I don't think I am... StreamFab doesn't use an external browser. It uses CEF, Chrome Embedded Foundation built into the program. So, switching to Edge had nothing to do with overcoming your problem.

Comment

I don't have edge installed on any of my machines. The only browser that's installed is firefox. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
              HBOMax stuck again analyzing file. It's been analyzing the same file all night. Went to bed, woke up and still analyzing same file when I went to sleep last night. It won't start downloading anything. Tried again today and it just sits analyzing. I've upgraded last night to the newest version of 5024 so I'm running the latest. The recent logs are attached.
              We do not have such a problem in our tests, I will get the developer to check your log file.

Comment

Thank you Mona

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I noticed that the app won't keep me logged into HBO Max, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
                    The developer suggested that you remove the current version and then install the offline version of StreamFab v5025 to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer suggested that you remove the current version and then install the offline version of StreamFab v5025 to try again.
                      I do that all the time with upgrades. I never use the online installer for purposes like this and others. I always uninstall, reboot, and reinstall when there's a version update on all of my computers.

Comment

There is n o issue with HBO Max and V 5025, it works great Click image for larger version

Name:	HBO Max 5025.png
Views:	309
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	407661
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Unable to download Our Flag Means Death season 1 episodes 4-8, just analyzes forever and then when I try to pause or cancel, the modal pops up saying that it's canceling, but I always have to end up going into task manager to kill StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                            There is n o issue with HBO Max and V 5025, it works great Click image for larger version

Name:	HBO Max 5025.png
Views:	309
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	407661
                            This is an older post. It's for version 5.0.2.4, not 5.0.2.5 LOL

Comment

Just upgrade, I believe updates are free.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X