X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Apple TV+

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone is successfully downloading videos from Apple TV+. If you are able to download which version of Streamfab are you using?

I am using the latest 5.0.2.4 and when trying to download it sits there analyzing and then fails.

I am located in the United States.

Thanks!

Downloading fine here - Southeast US, version 5.0.2.4
    Grabbed The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey, both available episodes. Of course it is only at 480p.
    What are you trying to grab and you should recreate the issue and post a log
    Last edited by Just-a-DLer; 03-14-2022, 01:56 AM.

Comment

seems to work better for me if after i click the arrow to download something in the queue, i click on the home button to watch for when the show starts to play, and when the show starts to play, i click on the show, which pauses it...then a couple seconds later i click on the show to start it up again, and if a little box comes up that says "skip", i click on that box to skip whatever show they are going to advertise...i don't click on the next "skip" button that i think shows what happened on the previous episode...then it usually downloads ok...i've been doing that with the apple shows for quite awhile now, because i had difficulty with it failing but since I've been doing that, they all seem to work

Comment

forgot to mention that if that fails, click the close caption button for the show you are playing...had to do that once

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. I finally got it to work. Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall Streamfab.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X