Roku and Pluto stop downloading after 5.0.2.4 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roku and Pluto stop downloading after 5.0.2.4 upgrade

Roku and Pluto worked just fine, now nothing, fails to verify video information.

You may try a completely uninstall (deleting the log folder too) and then reinstall the offline version to try again.
    If same problem, please post the latest StreamFab log file to help check the problem.

Comment

I have a similar issue with Pluto. It flashes "Downloading" for about a second then goes to "Processing" and stays there forever with no progress. I am running version 5.0.3.0. How do I send you the logs?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        You may try a completely uninstall (deleting the log folder too) and then reinstall the offline version to try again.
        If same problem, please post the latest StreamFab log file to help check the problem.
        Hey,

Tested here.

Same problem with StreamFab 5.0.3.0. as Kjl -

Uninstalled (with deletion of settings), deleted folders\files below DvdFab\Streamfab\*.* (Cache, Logs, etc...)

Reinstalled StreamFab 5.0.3.0. from full app install.

Tried with G.I. Joe on PlutoTV, hung up same as Kjl "It flashes "Downloading" for about a second then goes to "Processing" and stays there forever with no progress."

Logs attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Mona,

Roku Test worked fine, no problems with movie Gigantic resulted in nice 1920x1080 file, did that after PlutoTV - (Uninstall, deleted StreamFab\*.* & Re-install of 5.0.3.0 from full archived download)

Tried Roku with not logging into Roku & logging into it, both worked.
          Last edited by Mike_M; 04-22-2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
            Mona,

Roku Test worked fine, no problems with movie Gigantic resulted in nice 1920x1080 file, did that after PlutoTV - (Uninstall, deleted StreamFab\*.* & Re-install of 5.0.3.0 from full archived download)

Tried Roku with not logging into Roku & logging into it, both worked.
            Hi Mike, thank you for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X