X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ HALO Episode 3 not downloading

hey--
    im having an odd problem with Paramount+. When trying to grab the current episode(3) of HALO, the "analyzing video" screen never goes away and the video starts playing inside the web browser window. I never get the normal picker window and the ep doesnt appear in the "downloading" section either. Was able to grab the first two eps, but only after the second ep came out(first ep did exactly the same thing). Is anyone else having these issues? Incidentally, i can download other content without issue from paramount+. Let me know, thanks!

--c

It depends on what you are downloading. I have the same issue. Halo episode 1 would not download. When Halo ep2 was added then I could download ep1 and ep2. Now, like you said, with episode 3 dropped we are back to where it does not work. However, it is not just Halo. If you try to download something like Star Trek Deep Space 9 episodes...you will get the same thing. It's random depending upon what you are downloading.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screencap 7173 07-Apr-22.png
Views:	283
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	408253
    Last edited by mobriskie; 04-07-2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Log attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nothing on Paramount+ seems to work, would someone try The Twilight Zone, I cant even get one episode and I have a Premium subscription.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          Nothing on Paramount+ seems to work, would someone try The Twilight Zone, I cant even get one episode and I have a Premium subscription.
          Same... does not work. "Picard" works though...but you have to do it episode by episode...it does not pull them all in. Seems to be getting worse. I'd say Paramount+ is doing something on their end because Streamfab has not changed in a week...and it all worked for me last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

Same... does not work. "Picard" works though...but you have to do it episode by episode...it does not pull them all in. Seems to be getting worse. I'd say Paramount+ is doing something on their end because Streamfab has not changed in a week...and it all worked for me last week.
            This is what I see for over 30 minutes Click image for larger version

Name:	Stream.png
Views:	267
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	408259 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stream.png
Views:	258
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	408260
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

@Chaneleon-- I was able to pull the newest Picard this morning, and i also test a couple other shows randomly, and those did come down. Twilight Zone wasnt one of them, however.

Comment

I was able to pull the newest Picard just now. Having the same issue with the newest Halo. I even tried restarting the program and still no luck. Just plays the episode with the Analyzing Episode Info screen in the middle of it as shown.

Comment

I was able to pull the newest Picard just now. Having the same issue with the newest Halo. I even tried restarting the program and still no luck. Just plays the episode with the Analyzing Episode Info screen in the middle of it as shown. Appears to be doing it on the 1st and 2nd episodes as well.

Comment

I also am having the same issue described with Halo episode 3. I was able to grab the latest episode of Picard without incident.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, a new version will be released to fix the "analyzing video" issue. Please kindly wait for a while. Thank you.

Comment

All--
                        it looks like 5-0-2-8 has fixed the issue. awesome response from streamfab team!

Comment

Working...
                        X