Discovery+ bitrate issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery+ bitrate issue

I would like to see the Discovery+ come with the option to choose video resolution (1080p/720p/etc) and bitrate when adding videos. Their video-streams seem to come with various bitrates, ie i found 720p@712kbps and 720p@2371kbps on the same video, and StreamFAB decided to download the 712kbps automatically. A promt would come in handy..

I am writing this post because the problem is pretty much the same. That is, StreamFAB loads inferior audio bitrate. Manually when watching a link, the audio is 64.0 kbps and 160 kbps, and streamFAB selects the worse. This problem is quite uncomfortable because the 64 kbps quality is not very good. It would be best if you could choose the audio. But at least so that it chooses the best quality.

Comment

True that, i had the same also with the audio earlier on, but the video really bothers me.. Best would be if it could list the quality of each audio- and video-stream to make a manual selection. Automatically the best is also an option, but manual would give more control..

Comment

Working...
      X