Cannot sign into VIKI Downloader via Google Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot sign into VIKI Downloader via Google Account

I just added the VIKI downloader to my account. I access my VIKI account via Google. When I try to sign into VIKI via the StreamFab browser, I get the message shown in the attached image. I am able to log in on other browsers such as Chrome and Edge. I am using the current version of Streamfab 5.0.3.2 (64 bit). I am already logged in to other VIP services so at present this is only impacting the new VIKI downloader. I am also attaching the StreamFab log. Click image for larger version  Name:	viki sign in.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.8 KB ID:	409438

For some reason the StreamFab log did not attach to the prior message, so I am attaching it here.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the issue to the developer, any news, I will let you know.

Comment

I ended up changing my login to a direct email login rather than via Google, so I am now able to access the VIKI downloader...but the Google issue may still be something that the developer should address.

Comment

OK, thank you for your update.

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Good morning!! I want to try VIKI Downloader to buy it but I can't sign in with my Google Account.
            I want you to tell me in detail what I should do.

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by depi View Post
              Good morning!! I want to try VIKI Downloader to buy it but I can't sign in with my Google Account.
              I want you to tell me in detail what I should do.

Thank you very much!!
              Since it appears that Streamfab has not corrected the issue when you use your Google account to sign in, you can do what I did as noted above. Just go to your account (not while using Streamfab) and create an email login for your account. Then go back to Streamfab and use that instead of Google to login.

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac13 View Post

Since it appears that Streamfab has not corrected the issue when you use your Google account to sign in, you can do what I did as noted above. Just go to your account (not while using Streamfab) and create an email login for your account. Then go back to Streamfab and use that instead of Google to login.
                Thank you!! it works!!

Comment

Working...
                X