Are hbomax back to 1080p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post

What is the competition? I only care about hbomax paramount plus and Netflix.
    I don't think you're wrong. The interface is better than fs. Quick download.group download is better with fs and has eye downloads in mkv and subtitles are mkv container it is better. Now the price is much cheaper anystream.but these are pure thieves of scum usually garbage are not able to res 2 months what to expect next

Comment

Originally posted by Bonde View Post
      AppleTV+ 720p/1080p/2160p is L1 CDM only so is HBO Max 1080p/2160p. So if it hasn't been fixed you can assume that streamfab doesn't have a L1 CDM
      Then how come I only get Apple Tv @ 480p and sometimes 360p, it hurts my eyes to watch it.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post

What is the competition? I only care about hbomax paramount plus and Netflix.
        Nobody is going to name them in here, because it breaks the rules. Using creative web searches will get you there though
        Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Then how come I only get Apple Tv @ 480p and sometimes 360p, it hurts my eyes to watch it.
        Some are at 720, some aren't. Anything born before December should be at 720. You're right about being hard on the eyes though. It's really bad

Of course, as I mentioned, there's an easy solution to that one, but they aren't listening, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Disney + supports up to 720p from the first day it was released.

As for the HBO Max 1080p, the developer is working on it, please kindly wait, thank you.
          when i got this in december 2021 it was 1080

Comment

Mona Its been a month (v5.0.3.2 release addressing needing to download newer titles at 720p was 2022-04-29). New movies are being added. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore is now streaming (4K/Atmos too)..

Is there any idea of when this will be fixed and we can download 1080p from HBOMax again??

Comment

But they are buying time, they will not solve this problem simply for you and me, take it off to 720, which is why I think we should boycott them so that no one buys anything from them anymore or suggest to some of their friends to buy from dvdfab stream because it is pure lies.

Comment

Originally posted by duranman View Post

when i got this in december 2021 it was 1080
                That was exactly when the new DRM came into being on HBO Max, Dec 2021.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

That was exactly when the new DRM came into being on HBO Max, Dec 2021.
                  We had 1080 shortly after that. They changed something a few weeks ago though.

Comment

I consaulted the techinical department, they can not confirm when it would fix right now.

Sincerely yours,
                    this is that they won't solve the problem or they don't know how to solve it or they just don't care and they know they are taking money they know it well

Comment

they don't know how to fix it

Comment

The developer is working on the HBO 1080p. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
                          Competition:

SF:

FIX YOUR BUGS
                          GET MODULES WORKING PROPERLY
                          QUIT ADDING NEW BUGS!

I swear, this is just more of the same with this company
                          Fact of the matter is that whether or not they have a team of coders, its bad form to keep releasing modules NO ONE asked for when there are still glaring issues to resolve. throw engineers at whats broken until its fixed. But no, what well see is another module for sale in two weeks for the next unheard of streaming service for a region unavailable to most on a "SUPER DISCOUNT hurry and buy sale". its kind of disgusting how theres a simple path to making their consumers happy and they just seem to disregard it for whatever revenue stream is next.

Comment

Working...
                          X